Chapter 13: Don't leave me

"Damon i think its done" Damon is passed out against the tree in front of me i giggle to myself but stop instantly when i realized i cant be doing that. "He has a girlfriend i whisper quietly" He shoots up "where done?" he asked curiously "yep grab your things were going back home" me and Damon are walking back into the forest its eleven o'clock we have one shot to get this right we stand under the Luna eclipse "Are you ready" i ask him 'That's an understatement" he answers i smile i cut my hand and blood goes on the device i start saying the spell it all goes bright i wake up in Damon's arms on the forest floor "Did we make it' Damon asks worried "Only one way to find out" I say i run in vampire speed to the towns center Damon is next to me were running in the wind my hair flying back. I stop to see people everywhere getting out of cars and walking around "We have made it" I laugh Damon grabs me and spins me around "Thank you Candice" he say lightly he kisses my cheek i blush furiously we blaze back to Damon's house we walk inside its quite. I listen to my vampire hearing and i hear something I shouldn't before i could tell Damon he was already upstairs i run up to hear Damon yelling at Stefan and Elena i walk up to Stefan's room to see a half naked Elena and Stefan i couldn't make words Damon goes up to Stefan and punches him in the face he sprints out of the house and it was just us three "how could you" i say to them i run out and try to find Damon if i know him at all i know he would be in the Grill. I enter to see him drinking away his emotions i tap him on the back i sit down next to him i tell Matt to bring me the bottle "Hey haven't seen you guys in a while" he says cheerfully i gave him the death stare "I guess not " he whispers to himself  i start drinking the bottle i notice Damon looking at me "Is there something i can help you with" I ask him curiously "Your so different from Elena" i smile at him our eyes meet we stare at each other for at least 10 seconds until i ask him "Do you wanna snack" I ask him curiously he smiled at me "you know me to well" He laughed we walk out of the Grill and found a cute couple making out behind the grill i smile At Damon "You do the honours" he smiled at me i walked toward this couple I look at them seductively i leaned in to them both "Don't scream and don't say anything" I compelled both of them Damon then walks up behind me "You can compel more than one person" he ask  "yeah you cant" i shrugged and bit into the male i drank him until someone pulled me of him "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING " it was Stefan i wiped of the blood on my mouth i then saw a shadow behind Stefan it was Elena "Oh so you two are going on dates now" Damon asked sarcastically "you killed our parents" Elena said angrily he eyes turned red then out of nowhere an arrow goes flying threw the air i catch it to see Jeremy with his cross bow "little Gilbert you have done that way to many times" I chuck the arrow a Jeremy and it hits him in the stomach Elena screams and jumps on me "I am way stronger than you sis" i chuck her against the wall i walk towards Jeremy "Don't do anything your going to regret Candice" Stefan says creeping closer Elena looked at me weak as a puppy i smile evilly and grabs Jeremy's head and snap it. Everything then felt like it was is slow motion Elena started screaming and her eyes turned red she burst out crying and Stefan looked like i had just killed a puppy i smile and then Damon smiles back at me he walks to my side "He was a waste of space any way" Damon laughed I smile back at him "Lets go" I tell him we blaze of "where should we go" he asked "NEW ORLEANS" I screamed.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!
SO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 415 VIEWS ON THIS BOOK 
WOOP WOOP
OK ANYWAY I WILL SEE YOU GUYS LATER
BYE Xxxx