Chapter 21: Alive

My name is Candice Gilbert I have lived and I have died but nothings prepared me for what's coming....

"GASP" I shoot up and see my surroundings I'm in my old bedroom I see that this room is all dusty cobwebs everywhere. Why am I alive I am not meant to be here I start breathing heavily a massive pain hits my head my vision goes fuzzy I see a man in front of me "hello Candice" it goes black I wake up in someone else's bed I get a better look at my surroundings and realize that I am in Klaus's bedroom. I get out of the bed and walk to the mirror "AHHHH" I scream when I see my brown hair short I start feeling my hair and I start hyperventerlating Klaus comes into my room "something wrong love??" He asks sarcastically "I am meant to be dead..." I pause for a second and realize that I am technically already dead "well dead dead" I finish he laughs for a second "I found a witch that can bring you back " he tells me in his British accent "oh my god thank you so much" I run over to Klaus and jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist I then remember what I did to him when I stabbed him with the silver dagger my eyes quickly flashed open and I got down "I am guessing you want something because I know Klaus Mickelson and I know you won't do something unless you get something back" I say folding my arms "nothing" he said smiling at me "you go and live your life" he smiles while leaving the room I slowly walk out of the room and I quickly leave Klaus's home something is going on here and I need to figure out what the hell it is. I walk down the streets of New Orleans I need to find a car so i can get the hell out of here.

*Elena's POV*
Today is the day of Joes wedding everything has been set up and everyone is ready to go except Stefan he has been missing ever since Candice died. Me and Damon got back together and stronger than ever. He gave me the cure to Vampirism so I am human and the craziest thing is Damon is going to take it with me. Damon and Stefan's mum is here to from the other side she has been absolute trouble "Hellooo Elena " Caroline yells shaking me Caroline's mum died too and she didn't take it to well she turned her emotions off but we got her back on track. "Yeah Care" I ask "Stefan's Back!!" She yells in excitement. Caroline never stopped loving Stefan and I really hope they get back together we all walk outside and see Stefan standing there arms crossed Alaric soon comes outside too "you didn't think I was going to miss your wedding did you" Stefan smiles Caroline runs up to Stefan and kisses him Stefan returned "guys we have a wedding to get to" I say breaking up whatever that was."

*Candice's POV*
I go into some bar and go into the bathroom I looked in the mirror and saw my hair I couldn't help but cry my hair was short it was like a layered Bob that went to my shoulders. I know I was being a complete girl about this but I loved my long layered hair why is my hair even short did someone cut it or something? I wiped up my tears and then focused on my clothes I was wearing the same thing I wore when I died I needed something different. I have a wedding to attend I walked outside and went into a store and compelled the boss to close the store early I had everything at my fingertips I went were the woman's clothing is and browsed through everything I got tight fitting dark red dress with long sleeves and that showed a lot of clevledge I found some black staletoes I went in the change rooms and changed my outfit I then went to the makeup and did my black winged eye liner and dark red lipstick I put lots of mascara on I walked to the jewelry and found these beautiful black dangling earings. I opened up a box that had a hairstraightner in it and then found a power point to plug in the straighter I straitened my hair that was now really dark brown I found a black clutch and then I walked out the store I stole some man's black car and started driving to were the wedding was being held.

*Elena's POV*
Joe was walking down the eiel she looked beautiful nothing could go wrong my life is perfect "Damon's going to take the cure with me tonight and everything was perfect.

*Candice's POV*
I make it to the barn?? Wait a minute there getting married in a barn?? I shake of my thoughts and I start walking towards it I could here the music stop playing and people gasping I was listening it was Kye I run to the door and swing it open "ELENA" I scream *BANG* all of the barns windows explode I go flying back. I get up and listen to people screaming in pain I run inside the barn and see Stefan and Caroline circling over someone I run over Stefan and Caroline turn to me in shock "C-Candice" Stefan chokes out I was just about to reply until I see Elena on the ground "oh my god Elena" I scream "why isn't she waking up she's a vampire" I say shaking Elena furiously "NO SHES NOT" Damon yells "Excuse me.." I say rudely "she took the cure she is human now" Damon says holding on to Elenas face "get her to the hospital" Stefan yells Damon picks up Elena and zooms off to the hospital I turn around to see Stefan and Caroline on the floor necks snapped Kye steps out from the shadows "well well well the other Gilbert is alive don't get used to it" Kye says walking towards me "why are you doing this" I yell at him "because I can" he yells back I turn around to see Joe bleeding from the stomach and Alaric crying "Y-you killed Joe she had twins" I yell in anger "exactly and I need them dead " Kye laughs hystericaly "Goodbye Candice" Kye says laughing "you forgot one thing I am a witch and a vampire" as I say that I lift Kye up in the air and snap his neck I was just about to go over to Alaric "well so am I " Kye yells it all goes black I wake back up in The Salvatore's household "what the hell" I say placing my hand on my forehead I walk outside my room and walk into the main room to see a coffin at the back of the room with everyone looking at the coffin "umm what's going on" I ask walking to the middle of the room everyone turns around and make a line in front of the coffin all I see is faces of shock "who's in the coffin " I asked confused no one responds "ummm hello am I invisible or something " I start walking towards the coffin until Stefan puts his hand on my stomach "I am so sorry" Stefan says looking right into my eyes he moves to the side and I walk towards the coffin I put my hand over my mouth I collapse on the ground "Elena shes-shes gone..."

Thanks you guys for reading so I am just going to continue Candice's story in this book because I don't think it makes sense to start a new book ...so the next chapter won't come out to August 10th 2015 because I want to re write it all and then publish it all at one time sooooo thank u for reading Bye Xxxx.