Chapter 23: Normal life?

*A couple of days later*

Everyone was just walking around like zombies for the past couple of days since what happened with Bonnie and Roxy. Elena, Damon, Stefan and I are staying at new place and everything has been quite.  I lie on my bed and look up at my ceiling I couldn't shake the image of Bonnie and Roxy lying there. Elena is back to being human and she has been trying so hard to hold her emotions back. There is something up with her she is all over the place. "CANDICE WERE GOING OUT GET DRESSED" Elena opens the door and screams at me. I get up and walk to my closet and slip on a mini black dress and out on some strappy heels. I straighten my hair quickly and put my eyeliner and a nude lip. I exit my room and walk down the stair case. I see Elena in a beautiful white lace dress driving in the front seat and the two brothers in tuxedos in the back seat. All of them look at me and smile. I walk to the passengers side and hop in "You look beautiful" Stefan compliments me " Thanks you, You don't look to bad yourself. So where exactly are we going?" I ask looking at Elena "We are going out for dinner she smiles her eyes focused on the road "Wow were a real normal family ain't we" I say in a sarcastic tone all three of them let out a small chuckle. 

We approach this fancy restaurant and we all walk inside. We sit in a booth all together Damon and Stefan on each end  and Elena and Me in the middle. "What are we exactly doing?" Damon asks playing with the knife on the table "I just want us to move on from what happened... I just want us to live our lives..We have had so much shit happen to us for the past 5 years and I just want all of us to settle down and....thats why Damon we need to break up " Elena says looking at the table. Damon stands up and gives her a deathly glare "WHAT!" He yells "I need to have a normal life I love you so much but you're no good for me.. I just want to go to college and be normal--- Can we be friends?" Elena says tearing up me and Stefan look at the table being extremely uncomfortable  "You know what Elena! I gave everything up for you I was going to take the cure with you and now you do this!! I love you.. Does that mean nothing to you" Damon yells storming out of the restaurant. "Sorry guys" Elena says scooting out of the booth and running after Damon "I guess its just you and me" I say to Stefan looking at him in the eyes he smiles and grabs  his water, I grab mine and we cheers and drink "What the hell is going on here!"

 An a extremely angry Caroline says running up to the table. "I told you to stay away from him you cow!!" Caroline's eyes turn a dark red and she jumps on me we smash through the wall and fall on the dirt outside she jumps on top of me and starts punching my face I chuck her off. "For god sake woman you need to calm the hell down" Before she could hit me again Stefan stands behind us "STOP! Caroline nothing happened why are you so insecure and me and Candice nothing happened. You just read the situation wrong again think about what you're doing before you act on it because you just look like an idiot" Stefan yells and walks off.  She looks at me and runs after him. I start to walk back home and see two people what looks like making out near the car . I walk closer and see its Damon eating... ELENA "WHAT THE HELL" I run towards Damon and push him off I look Elena in the eyes and give her my blood. "What are you doing Damon" I ask looking at him "I don't know Candice I really don't know.." Damon say crying he falls on the ground I face towards Elena "You will forget this ever happened and go home" I compel Elena and she hops in her car and goes home I kneel down to Damon "are you ok?" I ask rubbing his back "I'm sorry about the way I treated you.." Damon says leaning his head on my shoulder. "It's ok I forgave you a long time ago" I whisper in his ear "Well aren't you two cute" I hear a British man say above us Damon looks up "Enzo!" Damon yells looking at him they look at each other for a moment until Damon hugs Enzo "It's good to see you" Enzo says tapping Damon on the back "And who is this fine thing" Enzo asks looking up and down "You call me a 'thing' again and I will rip your head off as fast as you can say that sentence" I say walking closer looking at him right in the eyes "Wait your Candice!?" He ask looking at me concerned "Yeah..?" I respond "You and Elena are in danger! Klaus is planning something big involving you two ." Enzo says worried "No that can't be he told me that he was done with all this" I say shaking my head "Look we should head back it's not safe to talk about this here" Damon says  zooming off back home. All three of us enter home and walk to the main room to see Elena on top of Stefan "What the!!" I yell shaking my head I turn to face Damon who's eyes were are dark red he didn't say anything he just looked at both of him. Elena gets off of Stefan "What surprised? You tried to eat me.. The compulsion didn't work, vervain remember?"  She says pulling her necklace up Stefan gets up and looks at me and looks at Enzo "Why is he here?" Stefan asks changing the subject "Because Elena and Candice are in major trouble with Klaus" Enzo says look at Elena and I. "Ok can we talk about this tomorrow because honestly I think I am going to pass out it's been a long day" Elena says yawning and in a flash Damon storms upstairs to his bedroom. 

I walk in my room and slip into just my underwear. I collapse on the bed and look up at the ceiling. My eyes slowly start to shut until I hear a knock at the door. "Candice can I come in" It was Damon I knew that I shouldn't let him in but it was too late the words just came out of my mouth. "yeah" I say looking at the door. A shirtless Damon walks in and lies next to me "It's been a crazy few years huh.." Damon says looking at the ceiling "You're telling me" I giggle. " Do you remember when we got stuck on the other side... and I would make pancakes every single day for us" He laughs and faces me "And you would always burn at least one" I giggle and face him. I couldn't contain myself anymore I jumped on top of him and kissed his lips. He places his hands on my hips and starts removing the limited amount of clothing I had left "I-I love you Candice" Damon says whispering in my ear "You're just saying that because of Elena." I say giggling "I-I love you both.. I think I fell in love with you the moment you found me cooking pancakes naked when we were dead dead and I have never stopped falling for you since" He says nibbling my arm. "I love you too" I say smashing my lips on his

*The next morning* 
"CANDICE DAMON WAKE UP" I hear screaming from downstairs. Me and Damon look at each other and chuck our clothes on we both run out of the room and down the stairs "No don't hurt her" I scream...

Heyyy 
Thanks for reading 6 more Chapters to go !!
Byeee Xxxx