Chapter 11: Stuck!!

I wake up in the Savlotore mansion it looks the same except it was dead quite. I get up slowly trying to use none of my energy "Damon" I yell... no response I search around the house in human speed trying to find him. He must of gone somewhere I go outside in the front yard its dead quite I walk around the neighborhood and try to find a newspaper or something I go to a house that looks perfectly fine but abandoned just like most of the houses I look at the date of the paper Jan ,10, 2000 what the hell..... 15 years ago I pick up the newspaper and return back to the house I walk inside and instantly a smell of freshly made pancakes hit me I shut the door behind me and walk into the kitchen where a completely naked Damon stands making pancakes " YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE DAMON" he turns around in shock "crap" he yells and quickly gets the tea towel and covers himself up "your here?!?" He says shocked. "What do you mean we came here together BECAUSE YOU thought it would be a good idea to leave us in the year 2000" I yell " wait 2000!" He replys I chuck him the newspaper he catches it without hesitation his eyes goes dull when he reads the paper "what?" I ask "its the Luna eclipses it only happens once a year" Damon says "Umm Damon don't mean to put you off but the pancakes are burning" he chucks the paper in the air and flips the pancake of the pan I giggle at Damon trying to take out the pancake and trying not to lose the tea towel he is holding. "If you dont mind me asking Why are you wearing no clothes?" "I had a bath and I was trying to dry my clothes" he said shyly "why were your clothes wet??" "Because I landed in the water when I woke up " he says "haha I woke up on the couch" I giggle we laugh together until I stopped and walked out of the kitchen and slapped my forehead "idiot" I whispered. I go explore the house trying to find some clothes I walk up to Damon's room and look through the draws I find a black oversized t-shirt I walk into the bathroom and see that I am completely filthy. So I go into the shower after 10 minutes I hop out and wrap the towel around me I try to find the shirt in the bathroom but I left it in Damon's room I walk into his room and look up to see Damon on the bed reading a book I get the shirt trying not for Damon to see me until he shut his book and looks up "well hello" Damon said being a perv "I blushed but quickly grab his black shirt and ran back in the bathroom and put back on the skinny jeans I was wearing before. I walk back into his room and see him lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling I sit on the other side of the bed and lay down next to him. We talked for about 5 minutes until we hear a knock on the door we look at each other smiling and speed down I was faster to the door than Damon I open it "Hello love" my jaw drops "K-Klaus."

I am so sorry for the late update I have decided I am just gonna update whenever but there will be at least one a week pinky promise any way thank you for reading Bye Xxxx