16

3rd pov

!unnecessary smut because why not!

Also Bucky x Tony

Smut included: sub Tony, dom Bucky, bdsm, sex toys(dildo, vibrators, cock rings) anal fingering, masturbation, pet names, degrading, praise, choking, orgasm denial, rough sex, anal sex, shower sex, aftercare.

"Ironman? Status on Rogers!"

Tony cleared his throat before giving a choked answer, " H-he's not here. Where is he?"

Bucky's voice came through, "He could be in cyro, look out for some cryostasis chambers. Rogers could be in one of them"

As if on cue, Wanda answered, "giant tubes with fog? Hold on-"

Few seconds passed and Tony held his breath, "One of them is open, and oh fuck! He's heavy"

Clint's voice came to life on the comms, "he's alive and unconscious, seemingly unharmed"

Tony let out a cry of relief.

"Alright guys, let's get our captain to the quinjet "

Easier said than done, to be honest with you

After about 15 minutes of wandering the halls of the now deserted Hydra base, they managed to get out, though sweaty, that's to be expected.

"Jarvis, back to the compound "

"No, he should be brought to Wakanda. Shuri can help him"

"But-"

"No buts"

Bucky looks at Tony who mouths "damn"

Chuckling, Bucky went to Tony, sprawled across his lap, and fell asleep to Tony playing with his hair. Natasha suddenly says, "If Tony weren't drooling over Steve, I would think that you guys would be dating" Tony jerked from shock and woke up Bucky, they both gaped at her and she gave a smirk in return

"Oh thank god," Clint says, "that I wasn't the only one who thought that"

"Like, they act so much like a couple," Natasha agrees, " I wouldn't be surprised if they were fucking" Bucky blushed at those words and Tony's stomach did a flip but passed it off as nerves.

"Who would be the top?" Wanda piped in.

"Bitch please! We all know Tony is the submissive " 🥲

That did it for Tony. Taking off his shoe, he threw it at Natasha who caught it and cackled while making moaning noises. "Grow up!" Bucky snaps.

"Says the guy who's 1000 years old"

Bucky hesitates for a moment before taking off his shirt and started flexing his muscles, " say what you want, but I can still outrun you" Tony quickly averted his eyes, finding the ceiling rather interesting.

Clint started up again pleading in a rather spot on impression of Tony " Please Steve, fuck me, I need you. I need your huge dick inside me. Please daddy!"

Images started flashing around his head and his clothed dick couldn't help give a twitch in interest at those words.

Bucky came around and sat on Tony's lap, ass on his half hard and had to suppress a groan.

Adjusting his pants rather uncomfortably under Natasha's smirking gaze and quickly excuses himself once they landed, mumbling under his breath. Tony ran to his bedroom, locked the door and took off his clothes and took a shower.

Water started running down Tony's body and his mind started flashing images. Naked male bodies. Husky groans. Panting. Pale blonde hair. Tony's cock (keyboard smash here) started aching and leaking precum at the tip.