14

!some smut and some rape!

Captain Hydra POV.

I wake up in a cold and very dark room, bonded to the bed in a chain like a godamn caged animal. There's no point in resisting the bounds because even the big ugly green monster-thing cant break it.

My mind flashes through the memories and I see the long brown hair with the metal arm and I get somewhat soothed but the man in red and gold armor. That was awesome. I got a glimpse of his face and he honestly seems like a great guy, anyone would be lucky to have hi-, can't think those thoughts, Rogers. 

Rogers?

STEVE!

BUCKY!

TONY!

Without thinking, I yell "I love you Stark!" not really knowing what the outcome would be like.

When the man named Rumlow walked in, I knew I fucked up. He undid the cuffs around my wrists, then my legs. Now sitting up, I watch the man with uneasiness. "Who are you?"

I answer immediately "Steven Grant Rogers, born to Sarah and Joseph Rogers, July 4th, 1918. "

There was some crying noises from the tablet and I look at it, I see the man with the metal arm, BUCKY and TONY. I give a soft smile and wave a bit and everyone got misty eyes.

"So, I heard you love someone?"

I growl in answer. Rumlow chuckled, "with that attitude, we'll for sure have to punish you"

"Cut the shit"

Rumlow walked in front of me and gently helped me stand up, and started teasing my chest and abs, then he was behind me again with his arms around my waist. One-hand going higher to my chest while the other went to my crotch, my breathing hitches knowing I can't get out of this one. 

Rumlow jumps and wraps his legs around my waist and kisses me, and not knowing what to do, I kiss back. Rumlow gives a soft smile before shoving his tongue down my throat causing me to moan softly. I push him against the wall and he mutters out "My, my name's Brock"

"Nice to meet you, Brock" I whisper seductively, and I swear, his pants got tighter.

Brock pushes free of my grip and points at my pants, "strip"

I hesitate then Brock backhanded me, "Strip!" Once again I don't, then I hear a whip cracking and a burning sensation on my back. " I'm going to tell you again, strip" Brock cooed in my ear. I obey. And he jumps on my waist again, and I can feel just how hard he is. Brock allows us to fall on the ground, then takes my length in his mouth, and I can't deny that it feels amazing. As evidenced by my groans.

By instinct, I begin to thrust into him while he sucks me off, I can hear people screaming from the tablet he brought with him. But I didn't care. I shot my fill into his mouth and Brock downs it like a champ, and he wraps his legs around my waist again.

Brock pulls me into for another kiss and I can taste myself on his lips. Ew. 

I lower him on the bed, and he flips us so I was on my knees and he was on top. "Brock, Brock!"

"Yes, Captain?"

"I didn't consent to thi-" Before I can finish my sentence, he pushes into me, dry and started moving.

I'm so sorry Tony

A choked sob leaves my throat as the pain and pleasure intensifies, and then sort of blackout but I was fully conscious and could feel everything. Including the hot-white stuff being shot into me and all the whipping on my back and chest.