67. Opinions

Please vote, it gives me confidence ;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Raadha's POV:

"You don't think I am acting too dramatic, do you?" I said while picking up the pillow and keeping it on my lap.

Vartika and Shiv gave each other a look before saying in unison, "No. Of course not."

I took a deep sigh. "He lied to me!... And then instead of telling me the truth, he kept on lying to hide his lie. What am I supposed to do?" I complained before leaning down to pick up the coffee mug from the table.

Just for your knowledge, right now, it's around five o'clock and we three are at Vartika's Mom's nursery and seriously it's so damn aesthetic and peaceful.

"Yeah but... there must be some reason... Come on, it's been a week!... Neither you are talking to him nor you are letting us talk.... I think it's time, you should talk to him." Vartika said as she stood up. Her hands were covered in mud as she just got finished with mixing the mud with the compost.

"No. I don't wanna see his face." I said quietly. But honestly, I do. It's been a week since I have been avoiding him and honestly, I miss him. But still everytime I see him, I can't help but think that he lied to me and it makes me angry.

"Come on, Raadha! Don't be stupid!... You guys were going so good, don't let just one mistake ruin everything!.. At least give him a chance to explain himself!... I'm sure that you don't wanna wake up one day and think that shit, I should have tried!," Shiv said while taking a seat beside me on the couch. Since when did he get so philosophical?

 Since when did he get so philosophical?

I sighed as I looked at his face. "Fine!... I'll talk to him."

"Good. Because he is coming."

"What?" Before anyone could say anything else, the bell chimed making all us look towards the direction of the door.