The secret place

You sit on the bench waiting for Draco and thinking about Dennis and Sabrina. Your eyes start wathering and you let some tears out. After like 10 minutes you saw a car coming to you. You wipe quicly your tears and get up. The car stops near you and Draco comes out from the car. He comes to you and hugs you.

 He comes to you and hugs you

*you two look like this*

Draco: Hi, darling! How are you?

Y/n: I'm fine. How about you?

Draco: Me too. Soo... this is your house?

Y/n: Yep, that is my house..

This is your house (I didn't found anything else)

Draco: sooo... shall we going?

Y/n: Yes, we should go..

Draco open the car's door for you and closed. Then he gets in the car too  and starts driving home. You guys put music and laugh a little. After some time Draco realised it's something wrong with you and he puts his hand on your lap and looks in your eyes.

Draco: Hey.... you ok?... you look a little sad...

Y/n: O, yes. I'm fine. Just some problems at work..

Draco: ...you sure you don't want to talk about it?

Y/n: Yes, I'm sure, Draco. Thank you!

Your pov: I can't tell him about Sabrina and Dennis, he will think that I'm weak... and about his crush... Oh Gosh Draco what did you do to me, I fucking love you...

Draco's pov: I know she hides something, but I don't know what. I hate to see her sad.. or maybe it's about the conversation with Ron.. what if she thinks that I like someone else?... oh God... what if  she don't like me...

You guys arrive at Hogwarts and go to your dorm.

Y/n: Thank you, again, Draco for comming after me... you didn't have too...

Draco: No problem darling.. I'm glad I came..

You guys stared in each other eyes for a little then you say:
I'm going to take a shower.