The end

Years later, you have a beautiful and a happy family. Tomorrow, Scorpius and Ava will go to Hogwarts. Ava will be in first year and Scorpius in forth year.

It's really late now and outside is raining. Scorpius and Ava are in their room and you and Dravo just walk in your room. As you enter Draco closed the door quickly and pins you into a wall. Then he starts kissing you harder. After a long time you break the kiss and smile to each other. You both get ready to bed. Draco picks you up and climbs in bed with you in his arms. You start cuddling. You have your head on his chest and you can hear his heart beating. He has one of his hands on you waist and with the other one is rubbing your back gently.

Draco: Darling?..

Y/n: Yes love?

Draco: I was thinking.. Scorpius and Ava are growing so fast.. what about we will have another baby?

Y/n: *laughing* Two demons aren't enough, you want a third one?

Draco: *smirks*Why not

Y/n: *smirks too* If you say so

You get on top of him and start kissing him harder. When he wanted to get your shirt off Ava brust in your room with tears in her eyes and her teddy bear in her arm. You quickly get off of Draco so Ava didn't saw anything.

Y/n: Are you ok sweety?

Ava: I am scared

Draco: Aww, come here my little princess.

Draco picks her up and get in bed. He places her between you two. You wipe her tears and kiss her forehead.

Y/n: It's ok my princess. We're here

Ava: I love you mom an dad

You and Draco: We love you too sweety

She hugs you both and starts falling asleep. You and Draco watch her sleep while smiling.

Draco: *whisper* I kinda start changing my idea

You giggle and Draco wanted to kiss you when Scorpius brust in with tears in his eyes and his teddy bear in his arm too.

Draco: Are you ok buddy?

Scorpius: I had a nightmare

Y/n: Aww, you pour thing. Come here

You pick Scorpius up and climb in bed. You place him between you and Ava.

Ava: Hi bro

Scorpius: Hi sis

Draco wipes Scorpius tears and kiss his forehead.

Draco: Ok kiddos. It's late and tomorrow you are going to Hogwarts

Ava and Scorpius: Good night mom and dad

You and Draco: Good night kids

You all hugs and Ava and Scorpius falls asleep very fast. It's around two a.m. and you went to get a glass of water. You can't sleep at all. You were next to the window and watch the rain. You feel some cold hands on your waist under your shirt and someone who was kissing you neck. You turn and see Draco holding you tight. You put your hands on his neck and kiss him softly.
(You both are whispering to not wake up the kids)

Y/n: *smirk* Soo.. about your idea?

Draco: I still think about it

You rub his check and smile.

Y/n: Yo're handsome

Draco: And yo're beautiful

He was about to kiss you again when-