Health

Y/n: Y-yes.. I'm ok love..

Draco: Did I hurt you?..

Y/n: N-no love

Draco: Your back is hurting? Don't lie to me..

Y/n: Yes...

Draco: Can I see your back?..

Y/n: N-no..

Draco: Please princess..

Y/n: Ok..
You take off your shirt and mumble a spell. On your back start to appear many scars.

 On your back start to appear many scars

*I didn't found anything else*

Drco was just looking at them in shook. Your eyes start watering and Draco comes closer and kiss your back carefully

Daco: Why do you have them?...

Y/n: Well.. you know.. everybody has a death wish... and someone, a year ago, had one for me...

Draco: W-what?

Y/n: I was going to die, Draco.. The scars are the place where they hurt me... a-and because of that I have that stupid last test! Because I can die without that...

Draco: *tearing up* Y-you c-can d-die?....

Y/n: Yes love.. but I have one more test to do like that and it won't affect me ever again... Don't cry love... everything will be alright, ok bby?..

Draco: O-ok love..

You take your shirt on an mumble that spell again. You get closer to Draco and put his hands on your waist. You pull him closer to you and kiss him harder. You guys start to make out. After a while you guys break the kiss and stared in each other eyes. You see his worry in his eyes. You put his hands on your back, but he gets his hands off quicly and looks at you sad.

Y/n: Love?...

Drco: I'm scared to touch you...

Y/n: You don't have too.. the spell cancel the pain love..

Draco: I don't want to hurt you...

Y/n: You won't hurt me love..

You take his hands and put them on your back again. He pulls you gently to him and kiss you softly. After a little you break the kiss and look in each other eyes.

Y/n: Let's go back to Dennis, he missed you so much!

Draco: And I miss you both very much too. When are we going to have a baby?

Y/n: When we finish school and get married love

Draco: Okk bby

You get back and climb next to Dennis carefully not to wake him up. You kiss him forehead and Draco kiss his forehead too.  You and Draco cuddle Dennis all night.