The gifts

They left to Draco's room. They were covered with blood.

Voldy: So...

Draco: Where is Y/n? Oh hi Mia!

Mia: Hi...

Narcissa: Voldy, Mia... Why you are covered with blood and where is Y/n?...

Voldy: *breaks down again* IN OPHERATION!

Draco: WHAT?

Mia: I called her to come at work quickly cause my ex was about to kill all.. she comes and she gets punch and shoot *breaks down too* and now she is in opheration.. IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

Voldy: No, it's not dear... It's your ex fault...

Draco: She will be alright right?

Voldy:...

Draco: R-right?

Voldy: I-I'm not sure... this was the f-first time she said she is d-dying...

Draco: W-what?

Mia: S-she said on the car...

All start tearing up again.

Voldy: W-we really have to go to work... call us when she gets out..

Draco: Ok uncle...

All: Bye...

***

After an hour, the opheration finishes and you get in the same room where Draco is. Your eyes are still glowing green and then get to normal over and over again.

Doctor: So... she had to wake up soon..

Draco: why are her eyes like that?

Doctor: Because of her powers.. she used some spells on her.. they will go off... now...

The spells goes off and all could see your face with blood and the injuries. Also you look skinny cause you didn't eat. Draco starts crying. He got closer to you. He gets your hand and kisses your forehead. After a while..

Draco: Why you had to get shoot? Please wake up love.. I can't live without you.. This is all my fault-

Y/n: *weak* It's all my fault...

Draco: Darling, y-yo're alright!

He kissed you harder.

Y/n: Y-you can't get rid of me that easy

Draco: I'm so sorry darling.. this is all my fault-

Y/n: It's my fault... if it wasn't my birthday you wouldn't get here..

Draco: Did you know?

Y/n: Of course I knew... How are you feeling?

Draco: I'm good baby, don't worry