Surprise

Today is the day when you will leave New York. You have the fly at 5p.m.
It's around 10a.m. and you wake up first. You look at Draco and see that you are still in his arms. You kiss his forehead carefully not to wake him up and start playing with his hair. After a while he wakes up too.

Y/n: Good morning love

Draco: *sleepy voice* Good morning darling

He kisses you pasional for a long time.

Draco: Soo... this is the last day

Y/n: Yep.. I'm so excited to go back home

Draco: Me too. I miss Dennis

Y/n: Me too! Isn't it strange that no one call us since we got here. Excepting Voldy ofc..

Draco: Yo're right. Not even mom who loves you more than me

Y/n: That's not true

Draco: Yes it is!

Y/n: *laughing* Ok, maybe a little

Draco: A lot actually!

Y/n: Anyway, let's pack our things and get ready

Draco: Ok love

He kisses you again and gets up. You get up too and get ready. You and Draco were wearing the matching hoodies from Sabrina. After an hour you finish packing. Draco comes behind you. He lefts you chin up and kisses you harder for a long time.

Draco: Soo.. wanna go and eat something?

Y/n: Yes, I'm starving

Draco: Let's go then darling

He took your hand and you left to a restaurant holding hands. You order the food.

Draco: So.. did you think about the wedding?

Y/n: *giggle* You just propouse yesterday

Draco: I know, but I'm really excited

Y/n: Me too actually

Draco takes your hand and kisses it. You eat and talk more, planning how the wedding will be. When you were done eating you left the restaurant. For like 3 hours you walk around the city. You and Draco goes in the places where you had a lot of memories from vacantions from the childhood. You get back to the hotel and take your bags. You get a taxi and go to the airport. You still have 30 minutes till you will climb in the plane. You and Draco take a sit and wait.

 You and Draco take a sit and wait

*think that it's you and Draco*

After a while Michelle comes running to you.

Draco: Is that Michelle?

Y/n: I think..

She comes closer to you and starts kissing Draco. Draco pushes her away.

Draco: WHAT THE FUCK BITCH!