Time's up

Draco closes the door and kisses you pasional. You star to make out. He sits on the bed and you get on his laps still kissing him.

After a long time you break the kiss and look in each other eyes

Y/n: I love you so much

Draco: I love you too, darling

You smile and he starts kissing your neck.

Y/n: You are marking me again love?

Draco: I mark what is mine, the other's went off

You giggle and after a little he stops.

Y/n: My turn love

Draco giggles and you start kissing his neck. After a little you stop.

Draco: I'm going to take a shower... care to join me?

Y/n: Sorry love, I can't

Draco:*sad* Whyyy??

Y/n: Because I'm in on my period..

Draco: Oh.. Do you want me to get you something?

Y/n: No love, thank you

Draco: Ok darling, I am going now

Y/n: Ok

He kissed you one more time and walks in the bathroom. You get some papers from your work and start making them. After a while you hear Draco: Darling, can you get me a towel, please?

Y/n: Sure love

You get a towel and walk in the bathroom.

Y/n: Here you go love

Draco: Thank you darling

Y/n: No prob

You get out and finish your last paper. You start to order them when Draco comes from the bathroom with a towel aroun his waist and his hair wet. He hugs you behind and kisses your neck. You giggle and turn to him. He kisses your lips softly. After a little you break the kiss. You put your hands on his abs.

Y/n: Nice abs love

Draco: Well thank you bby! Sooo... can you dry my hair?

Y/n: Sure love

Draco: Yeyy!

Y/n: But put something on you

Draco: Not making promises

He gets some sweatpants and put them on and comes in the bathroom where you get the hairdryer. He sit down on a chair and you start drying his hair. When you were done you left his chin up and kiss him.

Draco: Can we do face-masks?

Y/n: Sure bby

You get the face-mask and start put it on Draco face. Then he puts it on your face.