Lux night

It's around 12a.m. You and Draco leave the restaurant holding hands. Draco opens the door from his car for you and closes it too. He gets in the car too and starts driving to the hotel. After a little you arrive there and go to your room (Voldy gave Draco the key). As you get in the room Draco closed the door and locks it. You feld a cold hand on your waist. Draco pulls you to him and pins you into a wall. He starts kissing you harder and you start to make out. You put your legs around his waist and your hand around his neck. He pushes you in bed without breaking the kiss.

 He pushes you in bed without breaking the kiss

*Spicy*

He starts to take your dress off and you undress him too. You two are naked and he starts kissing your neck leaving hickeys. He places kisses all over your body making his way to your p*$$y. He starts to lick your entrer making you let out soft moams. After a little he comes and kisses your lips as he puts one finger in your p*$$y. Then he add two fingers, then three and then four which make you moam loud. Then he gets his fingers out and gently puts his d!*k inside of you and starts to moves slowly, then more and more faster. After about two hours, how you were on top of him, you start to kiss his neck leaving hickeys. You kiss his chest then you get down to his d!*k. You start s*0king, licking and kissing his thing as he starts to moam. That makes you goes more harder and faster. After a while you guys finish the dirty and change in some pijamas which were there.

 After a while you guys finish the dirty and change in some pijamas which were there

*safe to read*

You start cuddling and smile to each other.

Draco: I love you so much princess

Y/n: And I love you so much bby

Draco pulls you closer to him and hugs you thigh. He moves his hands on your waist and puts them under your short. You smile.

Y/n: Why your hands are always cold?

Draco: Because I can do this to warm them

You giggle and he smiles. You look in each other eyes smiling. You stared in each other eyes for like two minutes.

Draco: Since is 4a.m... I can say that tomorrow we are going to Hogwarts...

Y/n: I honestlly don't want to go... I just want to stay like this forever