Another one

Four years later, you have a happy family and everything is fine. For two year you took a break from work for taking care of Scorpius. He's four now and he came to the company just like you and Draco does when you were like him.
Now it's the week before the Christmas  and you are making dinner. Scorpius was playing in the kitcken next to you. Draco just came home cause he had an important meeting.

Draco: I'm home!

Scorpius: Hi dad! I missed you

He jumps in his arms and Draco picks him up and puts him on his shoulders.

Draco: Hi son! I missed you too

Scorpius: Mom! Look how tall I am!

Y/n: *giggle* Yes you are son

Draco comes closer to you and kisses your forehead.

Draco: Hi darling

Y/n: Hi love! Soo... dinner is ready! Now go and wash your hands so we can eat

Scorpius: Ok mom

He goes and wash his hands and Draco kisses you harder.

Scorpius: Eww

You and Draco: *laughing* Sorry

You all sit at the table and start eating and talking. After that you finish the dishes and you all go in the living and sit on the sofa.

Scorpius: Can we watch a movie?

Y/n: Of course love

You put Scorpius favorite movie on and Draco get a blanket and snacks. Scorpius was between you and Draco and you all cuddle and talk a little.

Draco: Soo.. in a week is Christmas, what do you want to get from Santa, son?

Scrorpius: I want a little sister

You start coughing and Draco smirks.

Scorpius: Mom, yo're ok?

Y/n: Yes honey!

You see Draco smirking and you blush a little.

Scorpius: So I will get little sister?

Y/n: You sure you don't want toys?

Scorpius: No, I want to be a big brother and I want a little sister to protect her

Draco: Okkk you little thing. Me and your mother will talk and maybe we will get you a little sister, if you are a good boy, of course

Scorpius: Really?

Draco: Yep! Right darling?

Y/n: That's right

Scorpius: Thank you mom and dad!

He hugs you both and you hug him back. You and Draco look at each other and smile. Then you start tickle Scorpius. He starts laughing hard and you and Draco giggle. After a while you let Scorpius go. You finish the movie and see that Scorpius falls asleep in you and Draco arms.

Draco: *whisper* I'm going to put him in bed

Y/n: *whisper back* Ok love

Draco picks Scorpius up and puts to his room gently. He kisses his forehead and whisper "Good night son". He comes back to you who were about to climb the stairs. He comes closer to you and kisses you harder. Then he picks you up and goes upstair with you in his arms not breaking the kiss.

*WARNING: Spicy*

He walks in your room and pushes you in a wall. He starts kissing your neck leaving hickeys as you let out a soft moam.