Friendship

In the morning you and Draco woke up in the same time

D:Good morning sunshine!

Y/N:Good morning Draco.

You get up sleepy and walk to the bathroom when you hear Draco

D: I like your hoodie!

Y/N: What hoodie?

Then you look down at yourself and see that you had Draco's hoodie.

Y/N: This is your's?

D: Yep, that's mine.

Y/N: Why did you put it on me?

D: First because you was cold and second I think you would look cute in it.

Y/N: And?

D: And what?

Y/N: Did I looked cute in it?

D: Y-yes

Then you both start blushing and you get in the bathroom to change. When you get out you saw Draco changing. He was shirtles and searching for a shirt. You stayed in door staring at him for some sec., start blushing and then you said

Y/N: Omg.. Draco, put something on you...

D: That's what I want to do now..

Draco takes his shirt on and then he looked at you smirking

D: Are you going to give it back?

Y/N: What?.

D: The hoodie.. are you going to give it back?

Y/N: oh...umm... yes, here you go

Then you fold his hoodie and give it to him. He takes it and you make eye contact with him. You two stared in each other eyes for a minute.

D: I-I think we have to go to class..

Y/N: Y-yy-es we should go..

Then you two grab your books and go to class. First class was potion. In the hall you met Pansy, Blaise and others.

Pansy: Hi bestie, let me present you my friends. Hermonie, Ginny, Ron, Fred, George, Harry, Luna and Nevile.

Everyone said hi, nice to meet you. You all walk into class. Snape walks in and the class started.

Snape: Today we are going to make a Veritaserum.. and I want you to work on teams. Pansy and Blaise, Ginny and Harry, Hermonie and Ron, Y/N and Draco, ....

Draco moved next to you and you guys start to make the potion. You guys make jokes all the time and had a good time. Pansy and Blaise was behind you and look at you too.

Pansy: They really get along, I am so happy for them. They would be a perfect couple.

Blaise: You're right Pansy, they are soulmates. Just like us

Then Blaise takes Pansy hand and kiss her then they go back to work.
You and Draco finish the potion and you call Snape.

Y/N: Professor, we finished the potion

Snape comes and looks at your potion which was perfect.

Snape: Impresiv Mrs. Y/L/N and Mr. Malfoy... this potion is perfect..

You and Draco look at each other and smile. In the end of the class Snape said.

Snape: For the next time you have to make an essay about Amortelia. You have all the information in the book. You all are free now.