The big day

Draco puts his hands on your waist and pulls you closer to him. You had your hands on his chest and can feel his heart beating fast. You get lost in each other eyes. You lean in and kiss him harder. You start to make out. After some time you guys break the kiss and smile to each other.

Draco: I love you, princess!

Y/n: I love you too, bby!

You hug him and he hugs you back tight. You kiss his neck and he kiss your forehead. Then he picks you up and carry you in bed. He climbs next to you and pulls you in his arms.

Y/n: Good night love.

Draco: Good night darling.

You fall asleep on his chest hearing his heart beating. He kiss your forehead and falls asleep with you.

***
It's 6:30 a.m. and you wake up. You see Draco sleeping with you in his arms. You look at him a little and play with his hair, then you get up carefully not to wake him up. You kiss his lips and whisper: "I love you so much". You start to get ready and also make the breakfast. When you were done you came back in your room.

Y/n: Love.. *you shake him gently* wake up bby..

Draco: *sleepy voice* ...why?...

Y/n: We need to get ready love.. it's the big day..

Draco: Nooo...

He pulls you closer and you fall on his chest. He smile and play with your hair. You smile a little and start kissing his neck. He giggle and feel your smile on his neck.

Draco: Do we really need to get up?..

Y/n: Yes love.. sadly.. now comon..

You kiss him softly and pull him up

Y/n: I let your clothes ready love

Draco: Thank you princess

He kiss you one more time and go to the bathroom. You get your bag ready and you call Mia

Mia: what's up boss?

Y/n: Mia dear, can you prepare for me the papers for this week? I can't come to work theose days..

Mia: Yes boss, I'm on my way to your office. Can you come to get them?

Y/n: Yes.. I'll text you when I'm done with you know..

Mia: Ok boss. See you

Y/n: See you soon

You hang up and Draco comes from the bathroom.

Y/n: Ready to go?

Draco: Yep

You kiss him and take his hand. You go downstair, suddenly Sabrina comes with Dennis too

Dennis: Y/n?

Y/n: Well Good morning Dennis! What's wrong?

Dennis: Mom will stay in hospital?

Y/n: Yes bby.. she will.. but just for maxim 2 days..

Dennis: Can I come to the hospital too?

Y/n:....

Draco: Of course you can! Me and you are going to order some food or something like that at a restaurant and Y/n will come after she finish her problem too.. ok buddy?

Dennis: Ok Draco!

Sabrina: Y/n.. are you really going to make the tests?..

Y/n: Yes.. I promised after all.. soo..