Working to much

After some time , you hear Dennis upstairs

Dennis: Mom, I'm hungry! What are we eating?

He comes downstairs in his pijamas and your hoodie

Y/n: Hi honey!  I came back earlier!

Dennis: OMG, Hi bestieee!

He runs to you and you pick him up and kiss his forehead

Dennis: I miss you so much!

Y/n: And I miss you very much too bestie!

Dennis: Mom let me sleep with your hoodie

Y/n: That really cute bby. Now, what about to let Sabrina rest and we are going to make the dinner?

Sabrin: No dear you don't ha-

Dennis: Yeyy, mom, me and Y/n are chefs!

You laugh and said: Let's go You start to make lasagna, Dennis favorite. You make Dennis laugh as you doing the dinner. When it was done, Dennis help you putting the plates and all. Also he net to get Sabrina.

 Also he net to get Sabrina

You all eat and laugh. When you were done, you clean the table and wash the dishes. You all got in the living room and watch a movie. Your phone start ringing so you get out and pic up.
Draco: Hi love...

Y/n: Hi bby! How are you?

Draco: I'm ok.. How about you darling?

Y/n: I'm good too. I miss you already...

Draco: I miss you already too... can we meet tonight at the tree?

Y/n: Of course love. What time?

Draco: Idk... I can't sleep anyways.. 1 a.m.?

Y/n: Perfect love! I see you soon

Draco: Bye darling..I love you!

Y/n: Bye bby! Love you too!

You get back inside. It was 12a.m. and Dennis is asleep. Sabrina is still watching the movie.

Y/n: I am going to put Dennis in bed..

Sabrina: Thank you so much dear. You should get some sleep too. And don't you dare to work in this night! *(she also said this because you are working on your phone when everybody is asleep)*

Y/n: Not planned on..

You pick up Dennis and get him in his room. You gently put him in bed and kiss his forehead. Then you get to your room and get ready to meet Draco. When was 1a.m. you teleport to the tree at the same time as Draco

Y/n: Hi love..

Draco: Hi darling..

You guys climb in the tree and start kissing which turns into a make out. After some time you guys stops and stared in each other eyes. Then he let his head on your shoulder and you start playing with his hair. You start cuddeling and talk a little. After some time, Draco falls asleep. You see that and also that he was cold. You teleport to his room in his bed and you gently kiss his lips carefully not to wake him up. Then you teleport in your room and go to the bathroom. You start to get dizzy and you layed on the floor a little. Then you get up and go to bed. In next morning, you wake up first and make breakfast. Then you go in the living room and start making your papers for work. Suddely you hear noise upstairs. It was Sabrina who come in a blue robe and when see you she start tearing up a little.