CHAPTER 3 - I give a huge sacrifice.......My sword and Pokemon cards !!(Malcolm)

"WE SHOULDN'T HAVE COME HERE" I shouted Kevin as i dodged another vampire and threw some lava on it which incinerated it's hand and it flew again."No worries man reinforcements will come AND JUST SHUT YOUR TRAP AND HELP ME FIGHT THEM !" 

"NO THEY WON'T SILLY WE ARE OUT OF THE SHIELD NOW !!"I crackle another one with a lightning bolt and I also see Kevin turn into a vampire himself and kill one of them. "JUST THINK ABOUT SOMETHING !!" Kevin shouted at me as he lunged at another vampire this time as a lion.I rack my brain to think of something and there it was I shouted at him"GO AND CALL THE OTHER ROOMMATES FOR HELP TILL I FIGHT THESE DEMONS"he looked at me to make sure that i was serious and i incinerated all the demons around him (3) and I charged at the other demons, meanwhile Kevin ran to bring help. I trampled on two vampires with the trees but they just swatted at it and cut to pieces. Now they were laughing and playing with me.I formed a sword out of the earth and started fighting with them in a deadly sword fight.I thrust my sword at another one but he just yanks the sword out of my hand and tries to stab me and I catch hold of his neck, and with all my strength i slammed him in the ground but that just annoyed him.I kicked another one but now i was hallucinating and muscles had gone sore and I was barely able to  dodge them and the next thing I knew I was kicked by another one and he said "now you are going down" and he cackles and bring the sword down on me but I roll away.

Their chief screamed out "Tonight we will have his blood !!"

I shouted back "I DON'T THINK SO !!" and pounded  my fist on the ground and a cage came out of the earth with rock pillars and and trapped them, for extra security I had also put some strong vines of plants so that they won't be able to come.

I stumbled across the rock and sat up I could not focus and was losing control over my body.I sat down to catch my breath and the vampires decided that it was time to start breaking it. they whacked it again and again with their nails and sometimes smashed their head with it.with every smash,they were bringing down my cage. the Earth around the cage trembled. They screeched like hell. I stood up from the rock and picked my sword. Suddenly the vamps broke through my cage and charged on me, I had already had thought of my impending doom. That is when a tide of skeletons erupted from the ground and started grappling with the vampires. I saw Sam controlling them and his hands were moving. Someone invisible took the sword i had made from me and then turned into many people. It was Jane.Two vampires rose from the sky and they were in pain as Rose whacked them back and forth with rock. I also saw Lily turn into iron and bash heads of two vampires . When all of them were killed, I said giggling "It was fun !!" and i fainted.

                                                                                          * * *

I woke up at 4 A.M but i wanted to sleep more so I moved and rolled a little to sleep but again someone was making me face the light and saw Kevin I sat up and asked, "what's the problem ?"

"I wanted to say something " he says 

I nod to show that I am listening 

"well I am really sorry"I stare at him and say "Don't tell me that you woke me up at 4:00 A.M just to say sorry or I am gonna kill you Kevin Kavinsky"

"No-No I didn't wake you up because of that, just see your schedule and get ready, the classes start from 6:30 A.M so thought I do better wake you up early or you wouldn't be ready"

"thanks" I said him and he nodded his welcome.

I got ready by 5 A.M and took a look at my schedule,so our first class will be of History.....I wondered what will they will teach us in History because we were already taught almost everything of history for grade 7 but what I  was waiting for was the physical classes in which we will be taught about our powers and will also be taught how to fight with weapons and every group had a different teacher in this subject because it was vital for our survival if we go out of this place.

Kevin was sitting beside me drinking the shake he had made for everyone. Suddenly he said "hey wanted to tell you something, I turn myself towards him and ask "what is it ??" 

"They are angry on us"

"Who ??" I ask taking the newspaper to read

He snatches it from me and says "Isn't that obvious ?? everyone in this room"

"we didn't do anything wrong did we ??". Kevin rolls his eyes and says we would have been killed if they wouldn't have come and you know that" I snatch back the newspaper and say "yes I do know that but they just had to kill six vamps so what are they angry at ?"

"Vamps ??"

"Short for vampire, I am sick of calling them vampire again and again" I said.

He nods "but we will have to win over them again" I nod "so what should we do ?"

"Dunno was going to ask you" he said "Oh so much for your coolness, well Mr. cool we will just give each of them something and then we will take up the chores for half a year" he looked at me with an accusation and said "what !! chores !!! ugh !!!!"  I look at him and said "they will also ask for the same dummy and besides that is the most easiest way to save ourselves think what they give us their homework to do ??" he looks at me and says "you have got a point bro"

"I always do now let's get everything ready for them" according to his info they were all going to wake up at 5 : 30 A.M to get ready so we had half an hour to complete everything  and keep it ready when everyone started filing out if their rooms and the halls we started giving them banana shake and whatnot but they did't even said a word to us, they just grunted. As if just by grunting, they were showing great mercy that we were not even worthy of. Kevin looked at me and whispers "Do something man or we are gonna get toasted" I staged whispered back to him "Then agree with whatever I will say" he nodded. we were standing the way you will stand in front of the teacher when you are getting busted.

I break the silence by saying "Listen ! we are really sorry for what happened yesterday and apologize from the depths of our hearts plz forgive us !"lily glared at me and said "What if something would have happened to you ?? They would have drained all of your blood !!! YOU COULD HAVE DIED STUPID !!!"

Rose also says which she rarely does "She is correct. I have seen too many deaths to tell you how vampires kill a person. I have seen them doing the killing in front of me" she was all speaking very silently but her silence sounded even more dangerous and fierce than Lily's shouting.

Sam says "ya and they were all wearing some sort of dead band that showed that they were stronger than the ones we encountered earlier while coming here so ya it doesn't sounds good"

I stopped at this and said "wait you say these were stronger than the once we encountered but..."

Jane cut in between not letting me complete my sentence but I stopped myself after all, Ladies always first and she says "but how can we know that you really are sorry ?? Can we make you do anything ??"

Me and Kevin looked at each other and then we nodded vigorously and earnestly and then she said okay then we all will ask favors from them and they can't REFUSE" her last  word resonated and made my knees buckle.We both nodded and then she said "all they need is that you keep the the whole place clean and what I want is that sword of yours with which you were fighting yesterday and your Pokemon cards. I looked at her, dumbfounded. "Do you even know how many years it took me to collect so many cards ?? And that sword ??" I stop my tears to stream from my eyes, just in one day I had made some sort of connection with the sword. 

She smiles devilishly and says "you have got no choice man" I look at her and then nod my consent and she rushes to take the sword and my Pokemon cards (1000) and took the cards and sword and put them on the couch and then took her backpack and said okay guys so let's go.

And I go out to face more weird parts of my life.