The Blast

She got down from her car to put some sense in those two fighting men… “Ek min… ek min… shant ho jaiye aap dono…” She had their attention towards her… “Aap dono ladne mei itna mashgool ho gaye hai ke aap dono ladte ladte beech raste mei aa gaye hai… aur abhi humari gadi ke neeche aa jate…” Both were throwing daggers at each other through their eyes… “Dekhiye… Tajurba kehta hai humara… koi aisa masla nahi hota jo baat karke suljhaya na ja sake… Aap hume bataiye kya problem hai… shayad hum aapki help kar paye…” “Nahi nahi madam… Hum khud suljha lenge…” saying so both of them scurried off. “Ajeeb baat hai… abhi toh aise lad rahe the jaise aasam tut gaya ho… khair… isse pehle ki aur late ho jaye, chalna chahiye…” She sat in her car, and just when she was about to ignite the engine… she heard something ticking…
The blast was very powerful… the impact had pushed both the brother and sister few steps backward… The scene in front of them had knocked the breath out of them… For AS the world had stopped… His heart had stopped beating… his entire body was numb… Had he lost her forever?? No… How will he breathe?? How will he live?? She cannot leave him just like that… A tear escaped his eyes…
KS’s condition was no different… She couldn’t believe she had lost her best friend, her senior… Tears streaming down her face… Through the tears she saw her MS lying on the road injured… She ran towards her shouting, “MS…” HM was breathing but was unconscious…  Her head had hit the side of the road and knocked the senses out of her… KS placed HM’s head in her lap and tried to wake her up… But no response… She looked around to find AS still frozen on the same place… She called out to him but no words were being registered by his brain… She ran back to him and shook him… “Sir… Sir… who dekhiye… MS jinda hai…” AS looked at the direction where KS pointed… He saw her lying there, blood oozing out of her forehead… His eyes shone as if they had found light in the darkness… “Hume unhe hospital le jana hoga… chaliye…” KS said… AS could only nod… He hurried and picked HM in his arms… KS took the driver’s seat, while at the back seat AS held HM by his heart… looking at her face, only wishing those beautiful eyes to fly open and smile at him… In no time they reached the hospital… HM was being taken to the operation theatre… “Haseena ji ko kuch nahi hona chahiye… Aapko jo karna hai kijiye… bas unhe thik kar dijiye…” AS pleaded to the doctor… The doctor assured him with a nod and left to treat HM.
AS turned to find his sister… her eyes throwing daggers at him… “Ab kahe itna chinta kar rahe aap?? Aapko ka farak padta hai MS jiye ya mare???” “KARISHMA SINGH…” AS roared… Moments ago he had thought he had lost her… He hadn’t still recovered… KS’s words had added insult to the injury… “Bade Negotiation Specialist bane firte hai na aap… Jo khud ka dil ka baat nahi samajh sakta who dusre ka dimaag ka samajhega…” KS taunted… Was she right?? “KM, MS kaisi hai?? Thik toh hai na woh…” PS had interrupted the heated discussion between the siblings… “Pushpa ji, MS andar hai… doctor unka ilaj kar rahe hai…” KS replied… She had gulped down all the anger for the sake of MS, after all she had promised her. “Lekin ye sab hua kaise?? MS waha gayi kyu thi??” PS asked. “Hum nahi jante Pushpa ji… ye toh abhi MS hi bata sakti hai…” PS had tears in her eyes… KS held her by her shoulders and said, “Aap kahe itna load le rahi hai… Kuch nahi hoga humari MS ko… Aap janti hai na who kitni strong hai… toh bas… Aap prarthana kijiye woh jaldi hosh mei aa jayengi…” PS hugged KS… More than PS, KS need the assurance and comfort… “Karishma beta…” Ammi had reached… CC had picked her up… “Kaha hai Haseena? Kya hua hai usse??” “Ammi aap shant ho jaiye… MS andar hai… doctor apna kaam kar rahe hai… MS thik hai…” KS was having a hard time handling everyone…
AS was lost in KS’s words… Before he could recover, the doctor walked out… “Doctor… Abhi kaisi hai MS?” KS voice had attracted everyone’s attention… “HM bilkul thik hai… Ghabrane ki koi baat nahi hai… minor injuries hai girne ke wajah se… Haan lekin sar ki chot ke liye unhe do din under observation rakhna hoga…” “Thank you doctor…” KS said… Smiles had returned on everyone’s face… AS was finally able to breathe… “Sir, aapka kapda ganda ho gaya hai… aap jake change karke aaiye… MS ko hosh aane mei abhi time hai…” CC said looking at AS’s clothes that were drenched in HM’s blood. “Koi baat nahi Cheeta… Haseena ji ko hosh aane tak hum kahi nahi jayenge…” “Aap kahe toh hum le aaye aapke kapde??” CC asked… Before AS could answer… “Cheete… usse jyada jaruri kaam hai yaha… chalo humare saath…” KS ordered… CC had noticed the cold war between the siblings… he was smart enough to avoid the line of fire… he quietly followed KS outside.
“Cheete… Humko pata lagana hai ke MS ke car mei bomb kisne rakha tha… kon hai jo unko marna chahta hai… MS ka gadi ko forensic team ke pas bhejo… pata karo kis type ka bomb tha… koi ungliyon ke nishaan… kuch bhi sandighda lage to hume call karo… Samjhe?” “Ji Madam…” “Aur haan… area kafi sunsan thi… Santu se kehke pata karo blast ke time ya usse pehle waha kon konse phone active the… Samjhe??” “Ji Madam…” “Chalo abhi jao… MS hosh mei aate hi hum tumko call karenge…” KS said… CC scurried off to finish the assigned task… “Tum jo koi bhi ho… hum tumko patal se dhund nikalenge… aur aisi maar lagayenge ke tumhari 7 pushte bolengi… Daroga ji dekhe to bohot par tumsa nahi dekha…” KS said determinantly…
AS was still in his reverie… He only wanted HM to gain consciousness… Right now, nothing else mattered to him… Not even what his brain was telling him… Even KS’s words had shook him to the core… Today his heart was winning without doubt…

Guys two more emotional chapters, then we will have some fun and little romance...