The Infiltration

The night was dark… The crickets chirped in the bushes while the wind rustled the leaves at regular intervals… A man oscillated between the edges of the wide door guarding the huge building behind it… He kept looking around for any intruders… Suddenly he was grabbed by his neck and his mouth covered by a hand… He struggled but wasn’t strong enough to beat the attacked… The attacker let go of his neck and pointed a gun at him… The man stopped moving and looked at his attacker with fear in his eyes… The attacker knew he had controlled the man… He let go of his mouth as he was sure the man would not make a sound… He gestured the man to play along if he wanted to live to see another day… The man nodded and agreed to do as the attacker asked… He was probably sure that the attacker alone would not be able to stand the assault from his gang members… The man knocked at the door as asked by the attacker… The guard inside opened the small window in the door and looked outside… The man outside nodded while the attacker hid against the door, away from the line of sight of the guard inside and with the gun poking the side of the man… The guard closed the window… Before the door opened the attacker placed his hand on the mouth of the man and pulled the trigger… The attacker pushed the man’s life less body in the corner and immediately the door opened… The guard walked out and the middle of his head met with a bullet… The attacker turned to the source of the bullet and smiled… “Good Shot Sona…” he said… She nodded her head with a smile…

They stepped inside, closed the door behind them and made the guard sit on his chair by the door with his head supported on the table… He suddenly pulled her and both hid behind the table… “Kya hua??” she asked… “Woh dekhiye… Flashlight…” he said pointing to a huge flashlight above the tower rotating about its axis, illuminating the area at intervals… “Toh ab?? Andar kaise jayenge??” she asked… He looked around; his eyes strained to identify objects in the dark… His eyes fell on something… He then looked at the flashlight and back at the spot he has just noticed… Some calculations ran inside his head while she kept looking at him waiting for an answer… “Waha dekhiye… andar jaane ke ek aur darwaza… Yaha se lagbhag 100m ki duri par hai… agar hum tez daud ke flashlight ka picha karne ki koshish kare toh aaram se pohch payenge…” he said… She nodded and got ready for the sprint… “Aap aage daudengi…” he instructed… “Ji…” she replied… He nodded and looked at the flashlight… As soon as the flashlight passed the table, “Abhi…” he said and she sprinted while he followed in tow… They ran as fast as they could and soon reached the door… They stood with their backs against the wall as the flashlight passed against them… They took a moment to stabilize their breathes…

He stood with his back against the wall while she stood on the other side of the door… He slowly opened the latch and pushed the door open… She swiftly moved and aimed her gun… No body walked out of the door… She nodded at him and slowly walked inside the door… He followed her inside with his attention behind as well… They slowly walked through the corridor while looking for a door… The corridor bifurcated into two ways… She stopped and looked at him… “Aap us taraf jaiye aur hum is taraf jaate hai… 3 ghante hai humare pas… 3 ghante mei hum chhat par milenge… Naina ke saath ya uske bina…” he said… “Lekin agar Naina nahi mili toh??” she asked… “Pehle chhat pe miliye… Agar Naina nahi milti hai toh hum fir ek saath koshish karenge…” he assured her… “Thik hai… All the best…” she said and was about to leave when he held her wrist… “Chahe jo ho jaaye Sona… Aapko wapas lautna hai… Aur yaad rakhiye… I love you…” he said and placed a kiss on her forehead… “Lautenge toh aap bhi… Humari us nanhi jaan ke liye jo KS ke paas hai… Aur I love you too…” she said with a smile to which he nodded…

She walked ahead and reached an opening… She slowly took a step ahead looking for any guard… She heard steps coming towards the opening and hid in the dark shadows… The guard walked inside the corrider… She swiftly moved and pushed the guard against the opposite wall and punched him in the face… She then sent another punch in his stomach… He folded forward when she brought her knee up to meet his face… The guard fell down holding his nose… She twisted his arm behind, pressed her knee against his back and swiftly twisted his neck… She dragged the lifeless body to a corner and proceed ahead… She kept walking ahead and noticed an open door… She pushed her back against the wall and slowly walked towards it; her gun ready to shoot at whosoever walks out… She peeped inside the room and found two men sitting across each other sharing some drinks… She again took her position against the wall and looked around to see if anyone was approaching… When she found no one, she swiftly turned inside and shot both the men… Suddenly, one guard walked out from behind the door and kicked her gun… The gun fell out of her hand while she stumbled… But she soon recovered and blocked another kick coming her way… She used her left hand to block a punch from the guard and used her right hand to send a punch hitting the bridge of his nose instantly breaking it… The guard stumbled back while she took the opportunity and twirled on leg sending a kick to the side of his head… She pulled out a knife and pushed it inside his stomach, twisted it completely decapacitating him… She let him fall down as the blood from the broken nose would soon choke him to death… She then picked up her gun and walked out of the room not before checking for any more guards in the corridor… She looked in the other rooms on the floor but all were empty…

She kept walking ahead and found stairs going to the upper floor… She started taking one step at a time looking behind once in a while… Soon she reached the top of the stairs and walked through the corridor… She kept walking ahead but the corridor didn’t seem to end… It felt as if she was walking around the building… She did not encounter any more guards which she felt was strange but continued walking ahead as she needed to find Naina and reach the terrace… She reached the end of the corridor after walking for a while and entered a huge hall… It was dark inside and the room seemed empty… She slowly walked to the middle of the room… It was large space with double heighted ceiling; two floors clubbed into one… There were stairs at the opposite walls to go to the floor above and multiple doors led the way out of the room… She was looking at the most probable exit that she should take when the lights turned on all of a sudden… Guards walked out of the doors above and below… They had their guns aimed at her… She looked around frozen when SR walked out of the door… “Welcome Amma…” he said… “Mai expect nahi kiya tha tum idhar aayega karke… But abhi aaya hai toh tumhara welcome hai…” he continued as he walked down the stairs… She did not react… “Mahira Gujral… Business woman… Toh gun ke saath kya kar raha hai tum??” he questioned… “Mereko cheat karta hai… Mereko…” he said angrily… But it did not deter her… She stood her ground and did not flinch… He was surprised at her calmness… “Tum mereko cheat kiya but mere pas tumhara liye ek gift hai…” he said… She looked at him with her calmness still intact which added to his anger…

“Dekhna hai tumko gift?? Chalo dikha deta hai…” he said and looked towards Chinna… “Chinna… tesko ra… (Chinna… le aao…)” he ordered… Chinna walked inside a door and walked out with Naina; her hands tied behind her back… Naina looked weaker and paler than her photograph… HM felt a tug at her heart looking at Naina’s condition… Before she could recover, he continued, “Acha laga?? Aur ek surprise hai tumhara liye…” SR said and as if on the cue, AS was pushed out the same door as Naina; hands tied behind his back and blood oozing out of numerous wounds on his face and body… 

Hello... I know I am updating very late... Sorry for keeping you all waiting... Now that I am finally settled, I found some time to write... I am not sure when I will write the next part but I will only be able to update on weekends... So everyone please bear with me... Thanks and Happy Reading ❤️❤️