The Encounter

Next morning, HM was back after freshening up… She responded to the salute that her team gave her and walked to her cabin… She had thought of plan last night and today she was going to put the plan in action… She called Billu in her cabin… He walked in shivering from head to toe… “MS…” “Aao Billu…” Billu just dropped on his knees and held her legs… “Mujhe maaf kar dijiye MS…” he begged… “Billu utho…” she said… “Nahi MS… aap pehle mujhe maaf kar dijiye… Please mujhe mere billu niwas se mat nikaliye…” he said crying… “Billu utho… pehle utho…” she said sternly… Billu stood up… “Agar tum chahte ho ke hum tumhe billu niwas se na nikale toh tumhe humara ek kaam karna hoga… Bolo manzoor hai??” “Ji MS… bataiye kya karna hai…” “Yaad rahe… iske baare mei kisiko kuch pata nahi chalna chahiye…” “Kisiko kuch pata nahi chalega… yeh Billu the spy ka wada hai…” Billu said… HM told him what she expected out of him and asked him to get on with it… Billu left after getting all the instructions… Now was the time for second part if the plan, she thought…

“Jai Hind Sir…” she said over the call… “Jai Hind… Kahiye Haseena ji…” AS answered… “Hume aapki madat chahiye thi… Kya aaj aap thoda waqt nikal payenge??” “Ji Haseena ji… Bataiye hum aapki kya seva kar sakte hai??” “Hum aapko ek location bhej rahe hai… Hum aapko call karenge tab aap waha pohch jaiyega please… ek bohot zaroori kaam ho anjaam dena hai…” “Ji hum zaroor aayenge… Lekin aap karne kya wali hai??” “Qayamat ka encounter…” she said confidently… AS couldn’t believe his ears… “Haseena ji… aap hi hai na… aap encounter ki baat kar rahi hai??” “Ji sir… waqt aa gaya hai… Qayamat ko marna hoga…” she said… “Asha karte hai aap jo kar rahi hai soch samajh ke kar rahi hai…” “Hum koi bhi cheez bina soche samjhe nahi karte…” she said… “Thik hai… Hum aapke saath hai… aap hume call kar dijiyega…” “Thank you sir… Jai Hind Sir…” “Jai Hind…” with that the call ended… Second part of her plan was completed… Now was the time for the next part…

KS had heard HM talk over the phone… She couldn’t believe her ears… Was MS trying to kill me??? She thought… She started looking for Billu but didn’t find him anywhere… She thought to directly confront MS… Just when she was about to go to HM, she saw HM’s car leaving… Simultaneously she received a message on her phone… The message added to her confusion, but she decided to follow all the instructions she received… “Pushpa ji… Thana sambhaliye… Hum kaam se baher ja rahe hai…” she said… “Kaha ja rahi hai aap??” “Woh hum aapko nahi bata sakte… jaruri kaam hai…” “Aisa konsa zaruri kaam hai??” “Kahe na nahi bata sakte… ab jaaye ya aur koi sawal hai aapko??” “Jaiye…” PS said… KS didn’t waste a moment after that and hurried out…

HM had been following Qayamat… She had been chasing her through the narrow lanes of the city… HM called AS while still running and asked him to reach at the location she had sent… She kept following Qayamat… Suddenly Qayamat stopped running, as she had reached a cliff and there was no way ahead… The area was secluded, the cliff hanging over the lake… “Apne aap ko Kanoon ke hawale kar do Qayamat…” HM said loudly… Qayamat looked down the cliff… It was a steep fall; dangerous route to select… Qayamat attacked HM… Both were engaged in a hand-to-hand combat… Qayamat tried to get HM’s gun, but failed… She tried to punch HM in her face but HM avoided it… HM punched Qayamat in her stomach causing her to take few steps back… Qayamat was now angry… She released full assault on HM and in no time had nearly overpowered her when AS arrived… Both had reached dangerously close to the edge of the cliff… AS noticed it and fired in the air… Qayamat pulled out HM’s gun and pointed at HM’s head…

Qayamat held HM by her arm and started walking backwards towards the cliff… “Aage mat badhna… Nahi toh mai ise mar dungi…” she threatened AS… “Hum aage nahi badh rahe… Haseena ji ko jane do…” AS said… He anticipated the situation… Qayamat would die rather than getting caught… She was going to jump off the cliff and take HM along with her… He looked at HM… She was looking at him and signalled him with her eyes… She twisted out of Qayamat’s grip and AS shoot Qayamat immediately… Qayamat was shocked at the impact and tried to shoot back when AS shoot again… Qayamat was about to fall off the cliff but she held onto HM’s hand pulling her… HM lost her balance and was about to fall off the cliff when two strong arms held her… AS had sprinted towards her with lightning speed… AS pulled her back and hugged… But soon he realised their position and left her… Qayamat had fallen off the cliff into the lake…

“Aap thik toh hai Haseena ji??” he asked… “Ji… Hum… hum thik hai…” she answered trying to calm the adrenaline rushing through her veins… She looked down the cliff, “Qayamat ka khel khatam sir… Case closed…” she said… “Hmm… lag toh aise hi raha hai… Hum Mukhayalay call karte hai… Gotakhooron ko bulana padega…” he said… “Ji…” AS called the HQ and gave instructions to send the Divers… He then turned towards HM… She had suffered injuries… “Haseena ji… aapko toh kafi chot aayi hai…” he said out of concern… “Koi baat nahi sir… bas jara si chot hai…” “Ji nahi… yeh bohot jyada hai… Aap chaliye humare saath… Hum aapko aapke ghar chod dete hai…” “Nahi sir… Ghar pe Ammi hai… woh khamkha pareshaan ho jayengi…” “Toh kya aap ghar hi nahi jayengi??” “Humara matlab… Hum abhi ghar nahi ja sakte… Der raat jayenge… Subah tak thodi swelling utar jayegi toh Ammi utna pareshaan nahi hongi…” “Ohh… Thik hai… Phir aapko Thane chod dete hai…” “Aapke ghar chale Sir?? Aapse kuch baat karni hai…” He was shocked at her suggestion… “Aa… jj… ji… chaliye…” Both left for AS’s house…

Maa was out of town… AS opened the door and welcomed HM inside… He went and brought the first aid box with some warm water… He cleaned her wounds and covered them in dressing… The doorbell rang… He went and opened the door… He couldn’t believe his eyes… Qayamat was standing at the door… Had he not killed her some time back?? Was it an illusion?? He thought… “Andar aane dijiye sir…” HM said from inside… He did as asked… Qayamat walked in… AS followed her… “Yeh kya ho raha hai Haseena ji??” he asked confused… “Batate hai… Pehle Qayamat se rubaroo ho jaiye…” she said and signalled Qayamat to show her face… AS’s eyes threatened to fall out of their sockets… “Yeah kya mazaq hai Haseena ji…” he said… “Mazzaq nahi hai… KS hi Qayamat hai…” “Kya??” he asked shockingly…