The Mansion

The convoy treaded through the dusty roads towards SR’s house… Srigiripadu was a little village with small houses huddled together… They saw people making way for the cars; none of the villagers daring to raise their heads and look at SR’s way… The convoy halted in front of a huge mansion and the three agents put their masks back on… “Welcome Amma…” SR said and guided MG inside followed by MR while HR went ahead to park the car… She was stopped at the doorstep, “Mere welcome ke liye pure gaav ko bulaya hai kya??” MG asked looking at the people waiting at the door… “Nahi nahi Amma… yeh mera gharwala hai sabhi…” SR responded with a chuckle… “Eme arti cheyi…” SR instructed his wife… A beautiful lady stepped forward and performed some typical Telugu rituals to ward off evil eye… She then welcomed MG in… “Yeh mera bharya… matlab wife… Pavithra aur yeh mera baki ka family…” SR introduced his wife and the other members of his family… “Andaru… vari peru Mahira… Pedda Company yajamani… (Inka naam Mahira hai… Badi Company ki malkin hai…)” SR said looking at his family members… Everyone present, folded their hands and adorned their faces with a smile… She replied with a curt smile… “Waise mai batana bhul gayi… Yeh Mishra hai… mere secretary… aur Harish is my bodyguard… Mere saath saath unke bhi rehne ka intezam hoga I believe…” MG said… “Tension nako lena Amma… Arrangement all done…” SR assured… “Eme… Amenu ame room ki tisukellu (Suno… Inhe inke kamre mei le jao)” SR ordered his wife… MG went away with Pavithra to her room…

On her way to her room, she saw MR settling down in a corner with his laptop… Her eyes travelled to all the corners of the house… The living room was large with double storey ceiling where a chandelier hung with pride… The pillars supporting the roof were all decorated with intricate designs… The stairs brought them to a hallway with rooms on one side and a ledge on the other side that was overlooking the living room below. They entered the room… The bedroom was spic and span with minimal furniture… The large king-size bed sprawled in the middle… There was a rocking arm-chair along with a bedside table and dresser… She walked out to the balcony and was mesmerized by the lush green garden below… She could see HR strolling around the garden, analysing and contemplating escape routes in case of emergencies… She walked back into the room and settled down in the rocking arm chair and rested her head… She closed her eyes and took in a long breath to relax herself… She needed to plan her next moves very cautiously, not eliciting suspicion from SR or any of his men… It was going to be difficult with so many people residing at the mansion… They had only two days before the land deal would be finalized… Time was running out quickly… Naina’s face flashed in front of her eyes… She could clearly see AS’s restless figure after SO informed them about Naina’s capture… Suddenly she started missing her ‘Kaju’ a lot… Her mind backtracked to their moment in the safe house before she left for Hyderabad…

Flashback

After the meeting with SO, Vineet and Angad had decided to rest till the chopper arrived… AS had given them his room and was walking past hers when he was pulled by a force… She locked the door and before he could recover, wrapped her arms around him… Soon he came out of the shock and hugged her back… “Sona…” he called out caressing her hair… “Shhh… kuch mat kahiye… aise hi rehna chahte hai hum kuch der…” she responded… He kissed her forehead and stood wrapping his arms around her… Few minutes later she let him go… He cupped her neck and rubbed his thumbs over her cheeks… “Kya hua Sona??” he asked… She did not reply, instead leaned into his touch… She closed her eyes while she placed her hands on his… She took his hands in hers and kissed them… She again placed his hand on her cheek and slowly caressed it… She slowly made his hand wander all around her neck, feeling his touch… She then made him sit on the chair and sat on his lap… She wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled into him… “Aap hume ukasa rahi hai Sona…” he said trying to control his erratic breathing… “Hmm… Lekin aap ke upar asar hi nahi ho raha…” she mumbled against his skin and started kissing his neck…He closed his eyes due to her sweet torture… She slowly started unbuttoning his shirt… He could feel his resolve would break any moment… She kissed his cheek and bit his earlobe… He tightened his hold on her and groaned… He held her arms and pushed her away a little… She looked at him and placed her lips on the corner of his mouth… “Sona… ruk jaiye…” he tried to stop her… But she didn’t stop and pressed her lips against her… Her hands roamed all over his chest weakening his resolve… His hands travelled up inside her shirt while she deepened the kiss… With great efforts he controlled himself and broke the kiss… He pulled her into a hug trying to calm her… “Hum aapka ehsas apne saath le jana chahte hai Kaju…” she finally spoke… “Hum hamesha aapke saath hai…” he said… “Abhi shant ho jaiye… aur saman samet lijiye… Hum aapki madat karte hai…” he said and helped her stand, getting up himself…

“Jitna aap tadpa rahe hai na hume… uska badla zarur lenge hum…” she said stomping her feet and walked over to the wardrobe… He stood there smiling at her cuteness…

End

She smiled feeling his touch… Suddenly there was a knock on the door…