The Heartless

“Hum yaha training karne aaye hai… Toh armaano pe thoda kabu kijiye…” she said breaking the kiss… “Sach mei?? Hume toh pata hi nahi tha…” he said sarcastically… “Jaldi se ready hokar niche aayiye… Prashikshan shuru karna hai… Aapke pas 15 min hai… Der se aanewale log hume bilkul pasand nahi hai…” he said changing his demeanour to that of a strict Trainer and left… She stood there stupefied at his words… She shook her head and rushed in to change… She pulled out a pair of track pants and a t-shirt and pushed her bag under the bed; She would arrange her cupboard later… She quickly changed and ran downstairs… He was at the backyard waiting… “Aa gaye hum… Bataiye kya karna hai…” she said trying to catch her breath… “Aap kafi unfit hai Miss Malik… Itna sa daudne par aapki saans phulne lag gayi…” he taunted… She narrowed her eyes at him, “Chaliye… pehle warm-up kar lete hai… chaar rounds… 15 mins…” he ordered… “Ji Sir…” she said and started running; he too joined her… After two and a half rounds, she slowed down… He overtook her, turned and jogged in reverse direction… “6 min hai aapke pas… Is gati se aap kabhi nahi pohch payengi…” he said turning and ran ahead… Seven minutes later, she returned to the start point while he waited for her… She bent down holding her knees gasping for air… “One minute late…” he said and handed her a bottle of water… She took it and chugged down the water… “Der se aane ki saza milegi…” he said and she spurted out the water… “Ji…???” she asked… “Gym room… in 5 mins…” he said and went away to the Gymnasium that was built behind the Villa…

“Aap niyamit roop se vyaayamshala jaati hai ye hume gyat hai…” he said looking at her while she rolled her eyes at him… “Yaha bhi aap wahi naitya apnayengi…” “Ji??” she asked not understanding… “Routine… wahi routine apnayengi… Parantu…” he took a pause while her ears perked… “Aap dugne wajan ke saath sabhi vyaayam karengi…” he said shocking her… “Lekin Sir…” she tried to reason but he didn’t let her complete… “Yaha lekin ki koi gunjaish nahi hai… Hum aapke prashikshak hai… Jaisa hum kahenge aapko waisa karna hoga…” he said and walked away to start with his exercises… “Khadoos…” she muttered… “Suna humne…” he retorted… She moved to the machines stomping her feet… He doesn’t know what weights I use. I will use the same, she thought… But soon decided against it as he was way too sharp to notice her ease… Also, she was scared thinking of what punishment he would announce if he found out… She started her routine with double the regular weights… Once she was done with her sets at the machines, she was nearly exhausted… She walked over to have some water… She picked a bottle and turned around to find him doing pull-ups at the bars… He had lost his t-shirt and was bare-chested… His usually set hair was messed up; Sweat beads shamelessly travelled down his chiselled abs… He breathed heavily and his muscles flexed with every pull… She froze at the delightful sight… She gulped trying to tame her raging hormones… His eyes fell on her gaping at him and he let go of the bar landing on his feet with a thud… The sound broke her trance and she blushed realising he had caught her staring at him… She quickly turned, placed the bottle and went towards the dumbbells… In a flurry she picked up the wrong weight which was too heavy for her… Just when she was about to drop it, a rough palm engulfed her soft one… He snaked his other arm around her waist and pulled her into him; her back hitting his bare chest… “Sambhalke…” he whispered huskily in her ear giving her goosebumps… He nuzzled his nose into her neck simultaneously helping her do the bicep curls… She was lost in him when, “Hum yaha training karne aaye hai… Toh armaano pe thoda kabu kijiye…” he said and let go of her… The sudden loss of support caused her to stumble… She realised he was teasing her but before she could react, he walked out of the door smirking at her…

She walked back into the Villa after finishing her routine… He had washed up and stood at the dining table with a glass in his hand… “Aap…” she began but was cut in between… “Protein Shake… Pi lijiye…” “Hume nahi chahiye… Hume bhook lagi hai, kuch khana hai…” she replied… “Iske alawa aapko kuch aur nahi milega… Isse khatam kijiye aur jakar naha lijiye… Aadhe ghante mei hum nishanebaazi ke maidaan mei milenge… Aur der nahi honi chahiye…” he said sternly… She huffed and slouched her shoulders… She was too tired to argue, so she picked up the glass and sipped the protein shake… “Chheee… Kitna ganda hai yeh…” she said scrunching her nose in disgust… “Humne aapse Samiksha nahi mangi…” he said sternly again… “Kajuu…” she whined… “Sirrr…” he corrected her… “Aur yadi yeh nahi pina toh jaiye aur taiyyar ho jaiye… Dusra kuch nahi milega…” he said… She understood there was no point trying to convince him… She pinched her nose and gulped down the shake in one go… “Yuck…” she said with a disgusting look on her face… “Dekh lenge hum aapko” she thought to herself and went upstairs to freshen up… She didn’t want to be late… He stood there smiling at her antics…

They stood beside a table full of varied guns in the shooting arena… “Miss Malik… Inme se kitni bandookon ko aap pehchanti hai aur kitno ko chalana janti hai??” he asked her… She looked around to find all the weapons formally included under the Government Armoury. “Sir hume in sabhi ki theoretical knowledge hai… Lekin hume Glock 17 aur 9mm Pistol chalana ache se aata hai…” she replied… “Hmm… Bakiyon ko kaise chalate hai yeh hum aapko sikhayenge…” he said and picked up one of them… “Guns ko alag alag shreniyon mei bata jata hai… Jaise ki Handguns, Submachine gun, assault rifles, ityadi… Aap handguns chalana ache se janti hai… Yeh Standard Issue firearms hai jo aapki pad ki afsaron ko diye jaate hai…” he said and earned a nod from her… “Fir aate hai Submachine guns… Inki shuruwat hoti hai Sten sub machine se jiski jagah SAF Carbine 2A1 ne li thi… Parantu in dono ko 2006 mei Bharat nirmit MSMC, arthat Modern Sub Machine Carbine se badal diya gaya… Inke alawa humare kheme mei Heckler & Koch MP5 namak submachine gun hai jo kewal SWAT Teams ko istemal karne ki anumati hai…” he said finishing his info on Submachine guns and looked at her… She nodded and signalled him to proceed… “Ab hum aapko batate hai inhe kaise chalate hai…” he said and picked up the SAF Carbine 2A1… He showed her how to load the gun, remove the safety lock and fire along with the basic mechanics… By the time they had finished it was nearly sunset… “Aaj ke liye itna kaafi hai… Kal hum kuch aur bandookon ka abhyas karenge jo humara vibhag istemal nahi karta… Parantu dushman kar sakta hai…” he said… “Ji Sir…” she said… Today’s sessions had tired her… Also, they had not had enough sleep last night…

They returned to the Villa and she plopped herself on the couch… “Pehle naha lijiye…” he said… She was irritated now… “Din mei se kitni baar nahaye hum??” she asked agitated… “Aapko nahi nahana toh mat nahaiye… kapde toh badal lijiye…” he said surprised at her reaction… “Bas wahi kar rahe hai hum subah se… Naha rahe hai ya kapde change kar rahe hai… Utna hi zaroori hai na??” she asked… He gave her a quizzical look not able to understand what was wrong with her all of a sudden… “Pata nahi Naina aapko kaise jhelti hogi… kitne khadoos trainer hai aap… Pathar dil… Bas pura din training karvate hai… Na khane dete hai na khud khate hai… Nahi hi break lene dete hai… Sadiyal… Khadoos… Zaalim… Sangdil… Mukhalif…” she yelled and went upstairs stomping her feet… Soon he heard the bedroom door shutting with a loud bang… He scrunched his eyes at the sound… “Hum nahi jante the humara varnan itne shabdon se ho sakta hai… Humne subah se inke saath bohot sakhti ki hai… Aur shayad inhe bhook bhi lagi hai… Kuch bana dete hai… Nahitoh yeh sherni hume kachcha kha jayengi…” he muttered to himself and went upstairs to use the other bathroom…

Hey Guys... I will be writing two more chapters about the trainings... Do let me know if you want more training session scenes or should I move to the mission directly... Happy Reading 💕