The Fire

AS halted the car in front of HM’s house… “Coffee??” she offered… “Abhi?? Aur Ammi??” he questioned surprised at her offer… “Ammi aur Mansi ghar pe nahi hai… Woh dono Chacha ji ke ghar gaye hai kuch dino ke liye…” she replied… “Hmm… Thik hai fir… Aap chaliye hum gadi park karke aate hai…” he said… She got down and went inside… He too parked the car and followed her… “Aap baithiye… Hum coffee bana dete hai…” she said and was about to move to the kitchen when, “Hum bhi chalte hai…” he said and both went to the kitchen… While she made coffee, he kept adorning her… She looked stunning without any efforts… She handed him his mug and both went to the balcony of her room… They hadn’t spoken more than few words today as both were busy feeling and enjoying each other’s presence… They finished their coffee in the same silence…

He returned to the balcony after placing the coffee mugs in the kitchen… He found her staring at the little stars in the dark sky… She looked ethereal and he could no longer stay away from her… He back hugged her while she gasped when his fingers brushed the bare skin of her waist… She turned her head a little and he placed a kiss on her cheeks… He turned her around and pulled her closer… “Kya kar rahe hai aap Kaju??” she asked surprised at his actions… “Kya kiya humne??” he said with a smirk… “Chodiye… Aap na jagah dekhte hai na waqt…” she said trying to wriggle out of his hold… “Acha?? Kab kiya humne aisa??” “Aaj subah… Thane mei?? Kya harkat thi woh??” “Aap abhi bhi wahi baat ko liye baithi hai??” “Haan… aur uski saza abhi baki hai…” she said pushing him and getting out of his hold… She gave him a look and walked inside… He rushed inside behind her, held her wrist and pinned her against the wall with her hands above her head… He leaned in closer making her nervous… “Kaju…” she breathed out… “Koi bhi saza de dijiye bas hume apne kareeb rehne dijiye…” he said huskily giving her goosebumps… Every time he touched her, a fire was ignited inside her… Her skin burned under his touch… Her stomach knotted in anticipation… She felt her resolve breaking…

His condition was nothing different… It was becoming difficult for him to keep his hands away from her… He craved to feel her soft skin against his… Her lips left behind an after taste that keeps driving him crazy even when she isn’t around… Her intoxicating fragrance developed a myriad of emotions inside him… He nuzzled into her neck taking in her fragrance… His hand slowly traced her arms and travelled down to her sides… His touch was driving her crazy… He kissed her neck while his hands reached her waist… She took in a sharp breath trying to stabilize her erratic breathing… She held his shoulder as her knees would give away any moment… He placed open mouthed kisses on her jawline then on her earlobe…  “Aapki khushu hume deewana bana rahi hai…” he whispered and then looked at her… She was breathing heavily with her eyes closed… He traced her waist using his knuckles and she stiffened… His fingers travelled across her belly creating patterns which she couldn’t decipher… He slowly held her waist and pulled her closer… She climbed up on his toes holding his shoulders tighter… They were breathing the same air… He bridged the gap between their lips and took her in for a passionate kiss… She locked her arms around his neck while his hands travelled inside her top slowly taking in the feeling of her warm skin against his cold hands… His hands travelled upwards and she moaned in his mouth… That was it for him and the passionate kiss turned into a hungry one… They broke the kiss feeling breathless…

She looked into his eyes and saw raw passion in them… Her insides shuddered at the thought of what he would do next… He was about to capture her lips again when her phone rang… He unwillingly let her go… She answered her phone while he pulled her into himself again… “Hello…” she said and he started kissing her neck… “……” “Aa… aap itni raat gaye… sab thi… thik hai naaaahhh…” she said suppressing her moans… “……” “Hum thik hai… Hume kya hogaa…” “……” “Wohhh… achanak neend se uthe naaah… isiliye thode ghabraye hue hai…” “……” “Waise aapne call kyu kiya tha??” she asked while he bit her earlobe… She bit her lip and suppressed her moan while trying to listen to the caller… “……” “Thik hai… Subah baat karte hai…” “……” “Bye…” she ended the call and pushed him a little… “Kaju… kya kar rahe hai?? Hume baat toh karne dete…” she said breathing heavily… He just gave her a look and continued what he was doing… “Kaju…” “Hmm” “Ghar nahi janaaah aapko??” “Mmhmm…” “Maa intezar kar raaahi hongi…” she said trying to push him away… But he didn’t stop even to answer her… His ministrations were making her lose her senses… They would cross all boundaries if she didn’t stop him now… She pushed him away from her… He looked at her with irritated expressions… “Kya hua Sona??” “Kaju… Armaano par kaabu kijiye… Maa intezar kar rahi hongi…” “Maa se humne keh diya tha ke hum late aayenge… Woh aaram kar rahi hongi… Nahi karengi intezar…” he said trying to nuzzle back into her neck but she pushed him again… “Ab kya hai??” “Agar aap ghar nahi ja rahe toh jaakar fresh ho jaiye… Hum aapko change karne ke liye kuch dete hai…” she said while pushing him towards the washroom...

“Sona…” he whined like a child whose favourite toy was snatched… “Bas Kaju…” she reprimanded him like a strict mother… With sad expressions he walked towards the washroom… She handed him a towel and pushed him inside… She went to her cupboard and pulled out an oversized pair of track-pants… She knocked on the door and passed the pair to him… Few minutes later he walked out in his vest and the track-pants… Her cheeks turned pink seeing him… She quickly went to the washroom to change… She walked out after freshening up… With great difficulty she had chosen a capri and a least revealing top… He was lying on the bed when she walked out; his eyes closed… She went downstairs, double checked the front door lock, switched off all the lights and returned to her room… She laid down on the bed and placed her head on his chest… He wrapped his arms around her… “Kaju…” “Hmm…” “So gaye aap??” “Mmhmm… Boliye…” he said with his eyes still closed… “Aankhen toh kholiye…” she whined… He opened his eyes… “lijiye… khol di aankhen… Bo…” his words died in his throat when he saw her… He gulped and closed his eyes again… “Aap kyu humari pariksha leti rehti hai?” he complained… “Humne kya kiya??” she asked confused… “Hume thand lag rahi hai… chaddar kaha hai??” he asked… “ek min…” she said and covered themselves with the blanket… “Ab thik hai??” she asked… He opened his eyes and nodded… “Ab boliye…” “Pehle ye bataiye ke aapne aisa kyu kaha ke hum aapki pariksha lete hai??” she asked… “Itni bholi nahi hai aap jo na samajh paye…” “Hum sach mei nahi samjhe…” “Pehle toh jaanbujhkar hume rijhati hai aap aur fir masoom ban rahi hai??” he said while her mouth formed into a big ‘O’… She hit his chest lightly and raised her head to look at him… “Aap humpe aisa ilzaam kaise laga sakte hai?? Hum aisa kuch kyu karenge??” she asked… “Ilzaam nahi hai… Sach hai…” “Iska jawab hum aapko baad mei denge…” “Jawab hoga toh dengi na aap…” “Matlab kya hai aapka??” she said… Both kept teasing each other and fell asleep gradually…