Hello!

Hi everyone!
I haven't written anything in a while ^.^
At least I've been associating with people not on the internet (/•.•)>
oh snap.
...
Welcome to Alleyway!
But yes, this is something I plan on taking seriously. I can't write stories, as you can tell from my one shots I don't even know are still published because they're gone from my profile..., but I am trying to keep this little #Kiani fanfiction up.
I started typing "When September" because that's what came on my song list lol.
OH EM GEE!!!1!!2 REVEALED P.B'S SECRET!!!1!1!1 SHE USES MUSIC AS INSPIRATION OMG!!!!
^.^
With this story, I do plan on adding songs that may or may not pertain to the chapter, but will pertain to the story. A little perk until I run out of songs... Or story ideas
;-;
;-;
;-;
;-;
;-;
;-;
;-;
;-;
;-;
So if you don't know who the Cube SMP is... You're kinda screwed because like this story is based around them.
Yeah, I've sorta moved out of Mitch and Jerome ;-;. I still love them a lot.
For some reason, I feel as if Cube members are something I enjoy watching even if it's just a SMP.
...
All negatives notes aside, seriously, I absolutely loved the feedback I got on my one shots! Compliments on my writing does make me want to write so thank you so much for the support. <3
I really hope I've got the patience to keep writing for this story.
-
because #Kiani is life. even though they both said they never want to hear Kiani or want to ship Kiani anymore...
It's okay either way. Will and Jordan will have to accept the fact that their little fight is over and they need to start recording again like the best friends they once were. They're acting like they hate each other and it makes me mad.
-
OH AND
NONE OF THIS IS REAL. THIS IS FANFICTION
FAN
FICTION
FICTION FROM A FAN
FAKE
FALSE
NOT TRUE.
SO PLS.
BE MATUREEEEEE
-
{This is random, but should I buy the Mineplex Ultra rank 'cause I kinda want it ;-;}
-
All jokes aside, thank you once more for the support I've gotten! It's like my third or fourth year?... I remember I was in fifth grade when I first discovered Wattpad. Then I made an account idk.
Please leave feedback for the story to come!
Thank you so much!
I love all of you!
<3