I n t r o

INTRO TO VIVIAN'S LIFE:

I was born and raised in Woodbridge Va and I stayed there ever since. I'm not one for change at all. I love it here, being close to a big city, even though I never go. my parents taught me to love it here. they moved here when my father got a job but after they retired they decided to move in with my sister, halfway across the country. leaving me here. that kinda hurt, even though they begged me to move with them. I didn't because I had a life here, somewhat of one anyway. 

the closest people to me are them, my family. I don't have friends, and I only talk to my family weekly. some would say I'm a loner, but I like it that way anyway. I've never gotten too close to people, even when I was younger. I'm only myself when I'm by myself. It's better that way, I tell myself whenever I feel extremely lonely. if I open myself too much, people would walk right out, after seeing who I really am. 

I've got a good, steady job here. why would I want to mess that up? I wouldn't. so I stayed here in Woodbridge. and my family has been over a thousand miles away for the past 4 years. I occasionally visit, but I don't like to. I hate breaking my routine, and flying to another state halfway across the country definitely is breaking routine. I always learned that everything gets done when you have a routine, and when you break it you do things you regret. so for the past 4 years, I have been doing the same things every week.

but my routine comes to an abrupt stop...