BAD GIRL

🔞 SEXUAL CONTENT AND TRIGGER WARNING🔞
TOM POV:
I finished undressing myself and so did draco we looked at each other and started undressing y/n.  Taking her dress of throwing it on the floor as well as her underwear she wasn't wearing a bra.
"ready slut"i said and i bent down and kissed her standing up straight as she nodded at me with a devilishly smirk.
Then with no warning no warming into it i thrusted all the way into her causing her to scream out. I threw her legs over my shoulder and pounded into her hard. Her legs shaking and eyes rolling to the back of her head. Without pulling out i flipped her on all fours her arms failed to hold her up so i gripped her waist keeping her in place as i went as deep as i could as fast as i could making her legs shake and her whine. I pound in and out and make her scream and moan as she sucked on dracos cock then we switched.

DRACO POV:
Me and tom swapped i kept her on all fours and inserted slowly then immediately changing pace and pounding her harder, faster and rougher then i ever have before she noticed this to as she was screaming for me to go slower i shook my head and went faster she screamed but her screams were cut short by tom pushing all the way to the back of her throat she gagged but took it all in. We discussed to see how far she would let us go there's about three stages and this is stage on at stage two we will tell her her safe word. We had been pounding her from both ends for about 15 minutes and then we decided to go to stage two.
"your safe word is purple"tom said as he stood at the end of the bed next to me
"i've never needed it before i won't need it now"she said smirking at us both tears, messy hair and, red face
"this is different we're gonna go hard so if at any time it gets to much say purple don't hold back ok"i said as tom mumbled a spell to make chains appear from each corner of the bed.
After i finished hooking her up to the chains tom started eating her out.

Y/N POV:
They chained me to the bed and tom started to eat me out but all i could focus on was how draco said that this was different and that there going to go hard. Can i handle it like when we had sex before i almost said it a few times but now there going almost full speed should i say it. My thoughts were cut short by a sudden wave of pleasure as tom thrusted into me. Draco at first kept himself occupied by touching himself to the sight of me and tom but then came over and i started sucking him off.
I had been chained to the bed as the boys swapped about three times each almost making me say the word. Draco would dig his rings into hips as he controlled how much of him i took and how fast we would go. Toms nails left marks and tore through my skin as he to controlled everything i almost pasted out from how many times tom and draco made me cum my body can just not function properly with this much pleasure and pain. The pain was mostly in my legs, throat and, stomach as both boys pounded me with no mercy.

TOM POV:
Stage three was coming up that would test how far she really would go with us.
"FFFUUUUCCCCKKK!"she screamed out as i pounded her through her cumming. I pounded her i phew more times before pulling out and undoing the chains her wrist red from when she tried to get them free tugging at the chains.
"we're moving to stage three now this is the time if it get to much say purple don't hold back on saying it"draco said as he undid the last restraint and stood next to me
"i won't ok"she said gripping at her wrists from the pain of the chains
"good now you've been a very very bad girl"i said as i grabbed her ankles and pulled her off the bed so she was now on her knees in front of us
"sorry daddy how can i make it up to you"she said as she gripped both our cocks and sucked my tip i let out a soft and muffled groan
"FUCK Y/N"draco moaned out pushing her all the way down on him she squeezed her eyes shut as a few tears fell.
She went back to sucking on me i pushed on her head and she groaned slightly as her eyes rolled back and shut tears falling on after the other faster then usual. I let her up and she gasped and was breathing heavily i whipped a tear from her eyes before forcefully pushing her back down on me. I let her up again for air she looked up at me and smirked i grabbed her neck hard and pulled her to her feet making out with her. Our tongues battling for dominance my hand stilled gripped around her neck.
I removed my lips from hers aggressively kissing down her neck leaving marks of pleasure and pain. She moaned out as i rubbed over her clit before flipping her around and bending her over the bed inserting and pounding in and out faster, harder and, with more forces then i ever had it was thrilling. Her legs began to shake and they caved in she almost dropped to her knees but i picked her up threw her on the bed on all fours as she arched her back for me and started drilling into her again.
"holy shit holy shitttt"she moaned out as her eyes rolled back.
DRACO POV:
As tom drilled into her both of them enjoying themselves. I sat in front of y/n and she immediately started sucking me off. My eyes rolled back and i groaned loudly it almost felt like she smirked and i gripped her hair and forced her down.
TOM POV:
This was amazing i was going as hard as ever. It sounded like she almost went to say it then stopped and kept taking all of us in. I could fell myself getting closer and closer.
"FFFUCK!"she moaned out as she cummed again, and again, and again. She has cummed more then she ever has and i could see she was struggling to keep going it's like she was falling asleep.
"HOLY FUCK"draco yelled out as he cummed all in her mouth she groaned and swallowed every last drop.
"FUCK Y/N"i yelled out as i also hit my climax and cummed all in her she rode it out then i pulled out. My cum dropped down the back of her leg.
Y/N POV:
I almost said the safe word like four times first few were in stage two then in stage three.
"come on we have a party to get back to"tom said as he sat up from laying down next to me catching our breath
"your right"i said as i let out a small yawn
"we don't have to go back if you don't want to"draco said sitting up on the other side of me
"no we'll go back it's just i'm gonna wear some shorts and a nice top instead"i said getting up and immediately falling to the ground
"you can't walk sure you want to go back"tom said as he let out a little laugh
"yes now cast the spell thing"i said as i crashed my arms
"fine but all it will do is take some of the pain"tom said as he casted the spell and helped me to my feet
"yes i know but this is bearable"i said as i slid my underwear back on i lied this was not at all bearable but it's my party so i must go back.
We finally getting dressed and tom carried me back to the party cause it still hurt to much to walk. 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————Thank you for reading i know this one wasn't very good but i hope you enjoyed it please comment i love seeing them and your reactions and thoughts xx