EMOTIONS

Y/N POV
Me, Tom and Draco just finished getting ready I took the longest obviously, because we had sex before we decided to get ready and I needed to shower.

^my dress^

^my dress^

The music from downstairs vibrated through the floor and I could almost hear it as clear as if I was down stairs standing next to the speakers. I slipped my dress on after my shower putting a little make up not major before walking out of the bathroom. Tom and Draco were just finished getting ready cause they were putting cologne on. When they turned around my jaw dropped like literally dropped. They looked so fine in black ripped jeans, a shirt underneath the hoodie they had on then a zip up jacket and on top of that they smelt sooo good.
"calm down darling"Draco said as he and Tom walked over to me
"your so beautiful my love"Tom said as his finger brushed away some of the hair from my face and lifted my jaw back up
"but don't get to comfortable in that dress because we're ripping it off by the end of tonight"Tom whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine
"mmhmm"I said as Draco kissed down my neck to the strap of my dress then back up my neck
"we should get going"Draco whispered in my ear before placing a kiss on my ear lobe
"your right"I said and Draco's face left mine.
We walked out my room and walked down the stairs to the party.

"y/nnn"A girl in my potions class yelled running at me giving me a big hug
"hi Clare"I said with a bit of a giggle
"y/n shhh i'm drunk but shhh"Clare said almost loosing her balance with every word
"i can see that but it's ok it's a party"I said and she nodded at me and walked away
"come on"Tom said grabbing me
"i'll get us some drinks and meet you over there"Draco yelled as me and Tom went to the smokers couch
Tom was smoking and I was sitting next to him waiting for my drink from Draco. Draco taped me on the shoulder and passed me and Tom a drink as well a shot each.
"bottoms up"Draco said and me, Tom and Draco banged the bottom of the shot on the table three times before shooting it back
"uhh"I said giving a sour face
"mmm"Draco said as he put the shot down and patted his lap. I climbed onto Draco's lap and he kissed me. While we made out Tom continued to smoke. Draco would break our kiss every now and then to smoke as well. I was making out with Draco when I heard Tom all of a sudden stand up, I felt tom grab the back of my neck breaking me and Draco's kiss and tilted my head back and blew the smoke in my mouth.
"inhale"Tom demanded quickly and did as told then exhaled
"that's my good girl"Tom said before kissing me then going to sit back down
I got up to get us more drinks and when I came back one of my favourite songs was on.
"ooo can we go dance please"I said with a pouted face
"fine but just for a little you know we don't like to dance"Tom said as they both got up and we walked to the dance floor.

We were all dancing so seductively I was in the middle as always, Tom behind me and Draco in front of me. The chorus of the song came on and there was this part of the song I bent over while Tom grabbed my hips pretending to fuck me and Draco grabbed my hair like I was sucking him off. I slowly stood back up running my hands up Draco's body and snaking behind his neck. I kissed him and Tom kissed my neck as he swayed my ass along his cock. Draco's hands were at my throat and my waist before the hand that was on my throat slid down to my waist. He spun me around so my back was to him and my front to Tom.
"why hello sexy"Tom said as he looked down at my body
"hello handsome"I said as I cupped his face with my hands
The chorus came back on and I did the same thing as before and so did the boys just reversed.
"your gonna be in that exact position tonight love"Tom said as he moved my hair from my neck kissing down it placing his hands on my waist
"yes please daddy"I whispered in his ear his hands gripped tighter around my waist pulling me closer to him. Draco grabbed my hips pulling my lower half back to him and grinding on me. One of my hands was on the back of Toms neck and the other was on the back of Draco's neck as they both kissed down each side of my neck. The song eventually ended and the boys went to go sit back down and get a drink.
"noo a little longer"I whined the boys looked at each other then back at me
"no it's ok i'll go sit down and you and Draco dance I need to go to the bathroom anyway"Tom said walking away.