THE WARNING

I woke up and it's been about two and a half months since i've turned my emotions back on. I will admit it's been very hard and i've shed a lot of tears. Me and the boys had a big fight not long after my emotions were on. We fought because I told Tom I slept with Mattheo a few times while emotionless. This made Tom so mad and he lashed out at me I kept repeating that my emotions were off and I didn't know what I was doing. Me and Draco then fought because he slept with pansy when we did that whole spin the bottle shit face thing, he had no excuse for that he wasn't even that drunk when he left but we also fought because of me sleeping with other guys. Our fight lasted about three weeks and three weeks absolute pain. We finally made up and have been so much stronger.

We left the house/hotel my family were holding me at to get my emotions back and went on a plain back to mystic falls. We've been here ever since me, Tom and Draco made up which is about two months. My father was getting millions of messages from the school till one day he called and said I wasn't going back and i'm unenrolled in Hogwarts. The rest of my family was pulled out as well and my friends convinced there parents to let them drop out, it was easy cause we only had like one more years left and we were all top of our classes. We all currently don't go to school we stay at the house my family bought us just me and all my friends and siblings.

It was just a normal day at the house watching a movie in our huge theatre room. We were all laughing at the funny movie seen on the TV, till we heard this big bang from the kitchen. We all looked at each other and slowly got up everyone pulling out there wands besides me, Kai, Hope, Jo, Lizzie and Jason. We let Jason stay cause him and Jo kinda have a thing and they both seem really happy, but anyway we were slowly walked out of the room turning the corner to the kitchen. We saw about thirty men dressed in these suits with gas masks on. I looked at everyone like 'what the fuck is happening' look and everyone shrugged. When they eventually saw us they started attacking us with guns, knives and fists. Me and my siblings were mainly taking them out while the other fist fighting and throwing a few spells. I had my own type of fun as my face turned to my tribid one and attacked them with speed killing most of them. I took out the last one casting a spell to throw him against the wall and keep him there unable to move.

"what are you doing here"I said as the man laid up against the wall
"i'm going to ask again what are you doing here"I said clutching my fist making the force holding him up tighter
"fine fine"he said gasping for air and I loosened the grip
"this is a warning from Augustine they want you and they won't stop till they have you"The man said and I was shocked I thought we scared Augustine away ages ago.
"there giving you one more chance to come willingly or they'll take you by force"The man said but just as I was about to say something else I was taken by surprise when smoke grenades got thrown in threw the hole in the kitchen producing red smoke. I let the man go and turned around to see most of my friends and siblings were knocked out. That's when my vision got blurry and it all went black.

"uhhh"I groaned waking up on the floor of my blown to bits covered in blood white tiled marble bench top kitchen
"what the actual"pansy said waking up
"fuck"I said finishing off her sentence
"Augustine"I said shooting up and looking around
"for fuck sake we just got this house"I whined and everyone let out a slight giggle while groaning in pain
"I need to call my dad make sure there ok"I said standing up and walking back the theatre room where my phone was. I dialled my dads number and it rang for a few seconds before answering
"dad"I said softly
"y/n are you ok are you hurt"he said frantically
"so it happened there to"I asked and my father sighed
"yes it did they said they want you and if we don't comply they kill everyone and take you by force"My father said sadly
"but y/n don't worry we'll set up a meeting so it looks like we're giving you up then we'll kill everyone"my father said I knew there was no point but I didn't want disappoint him
"ok"I said softly and hung up the phone