TO TEASE

🔞HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT🔞
Y/N POV
We walked into my room as he shut the door behind us. I stayed facing the bed as I heard him walk towards me. He wrapped one hand around my waist and the other around my throat. He kissed down my neck as the hand that was wrapped around my waist traces down to my pussy, he lifted the dress and slowly began to pleasure me. I moaned in his ear as I threw my head back on his shoulder.
"you know it's not nice to tease people"I said breathing heavily
"already so wet for me though"He whispered in my ear
"please it's probably just the alcohol"I said as my breath hitched as his fingers slowly circled around my clit
"oh yes drunk you was also one of my favourites"He said as his pace at my pussy went faster
"yeah cause I like to fuck when i'm drunk"I said as I threw my head back even further on his shoulder
"and I like to suck when i'm drunk"I whispered in his ear, his hands left my body before forcefully turning me around to face him. We locked eyes before our lips smashed together, we both began to undress each other. I wasn't wearing a bra so I was left in just my panties and him in his boxers. I walked backwards towards the bed till I finally met it. He pushed me back roughly. He was my first so I get all my kinks and pleasures from him. He kissed down my body before reaching my panties grabbing the laced waist band around my hips and pulling them off to toss them somewhere around the room. He began to eat me out my hands trailed through his hair pulling on the soft strands before standing up. I could see he was already hard he noticed me staring at him and just smirked. His body was amazingly structured. I got off the bed looking him in the eyes devilishly and then began to go down on my knees. I pulled off the boxers he was wearing and throwing them across the room too. I had almost forgot how big he was just slightly bigger then Draco but just that little bit smaller than Tom. I began to lick up and down before filling wrapping my mouth around it as I looked up at him his eyes rolled back as he let out a slight moan. He'd wrapped my hair in his hands like a ponytail helping me to take what I couldn't myself, I held onto the back of legs for support. I stopped and stood up whipping the little bit of spit on the corner of my mouth he looked at me with lustful eyes. I spun around as he bent me over the bed entering me from the back, he had only just slipped the tip in before slowly going all the way and increasing pace.
"FUCKK"I moaned out as he pounded me from the back
"fuck you still feel soo good"he said in a husky voice going faster and faster as I whimpered and moaned underneath him
"fuck jason yes"I said my eyes rolling so far my eye lids shook and my legs grew weak. He noticed this and was no in any way willing to stop he pulled out
"get on the bed all fours"he demanded I did as said and he began to fuck me again. He held both his hands at my hips controlling everything. It wasn't long till I cummed but I knew he wasn't close yet. I reached my hand around to the back of me and tried to slow his motion down but he grabbed my hand as well as the other causing me to fall onto the mattress arching more and giving him more friction. His free hand grabbed at my hair as he continued.
"fuck i'm going to"I started to cry out but he cut me off
"go on then cum for me"He said as as soon as he did I cummed all over his cock
"fuckk"He moaned out making me go crazy my walls tightened around his cock and he threw back his head.

We switched the position so I was on my back and he was still stood in front of me. He entered again not slowing into this time just pounding and pounding.
"ohh my god"I cried out gripping at the sheets gripping at anything. He's going so fast and hard I think he might actually rearrange my guts. He bent over me one hand at my hips and the other just next to my head gripping at the sheets. I placed my hands on his back as he went fast and faster.
"fuckkk y/n the nails"He groaned out in my ear without realising I was digging my nails into his back. I tried to stop but he just didn't go any slower so I only dug deeper moaning repeatedly in his ear.
"fuck y/n i'm close"He whispered in my ear as his thrust got sloppy.
"mmm"he moaned in my ear as he cummed in me. Thank god I'm a tribrid and can't have babies other wise i'd be a mother of a dozen by now. He got off of me and payed next to me.

"so how long can I expect the fun you to stay around"he said catching his breath
"forever the fun me is staying"I said calming my breathing
"so as your probably wondering yes we can go back to our old relationship but remember no strings and definitely no emotions were just in it for the good sex and the power got it"I stayed cause I remember he got attached once before
"of course"he said as he stood up.

We both got dressed again and went back down to the party, now that there no emotions I don't feel the pain of being fucked senseless.

TOM POV
Y/n and Jason walked back down the stairs. I didn't think she would or that she could do this even though she has no emotions I thought she still wouldn't. She slept with him I can tell from that after glow she's always had her messed up hair and puffed eyes he must be rough like us, that's probably where she got all her experience from, but she told us that she never really knew him he was probably her first or something. I can't really say much though cause me and Draco are the cause of this and although it hurts like a bitch and I want to kill him I must go along with hopes plan to get her emotions back.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed please comment and vote xx