THE PLAN

🔞SEXUAL CONTENT🔞

My dad had set up a meeting with Augustine in two weeks. We made a plan to make sure we end this once and for all. I will admit I was hesitant at first because I would be putting everyone I love in danger, but I did eventually warm up to the plans we were making.

The plan was to meet with them a first just me, mom, dad and aunt freya cause she was the most experienced witch. Once we got in the building we were to see how many people there are, but we have an estimate number of 300 cause my dad said he wasn't making any deal till everyone who worked for Augustine was there. Augustine did question this but my father said that this is the only way to make sure i'd be safe and to set rules so they agreed. Most of my dads and families friends are helping us so we have an estimate of 350 and that was after telling people we didn't need anymore help. Once we go in we'll talk for a bit before my aunt does some spray spell allowing people to come in but not able to leave, this spell was bound to the full moon that was happening that night so we've got exactly 9 hours to do this. After the spell is cast our family and friends will come in and we'll start fighting.

"so everyone good with the plan"my father said to the room full of about 350 people of all sorts witch's, vampires and wolfs
"yes"the room echoed with so many voices
"good you may leave"my father said as people started to slow get up and walk out till it was just my family. I consider my friends such as Pansy, Blaise, Mattheo, Tom, Draco, Jason and Kai my family now so I refer to them as that. Tom and Draco are more of a husband type of family reference though.
"y/n you good with that"my father asked as my family looked at me and I nodded
"if at any time you don't wanna do this say and we'll find another way"my father said reassuring me
"no it's fine but the moment someone in this room get critically injured the whole thing is off and we're out"I said making sure they knew that as long as my family that's in this room is safe we kill everyone but I will not loose my family over this
"I will not loose anyone in this room no never again"I said as I closed my eyes slightly and shook my head
"of course"my father said convincingly

TOM POV
Y/n left the room for a second but everyone was still in here.
"listen we have to be quick y/n is trying to put on a brave front but she's scared I know she is so no one is to get hurt"her father said both palms on the table leaning forward while standing
"but if it come down to me or her I'll protect her at all costs"her father said standing up straight and looking down at all of us still seated in our chairs
"same"everyone in the room repeated after one another. It was true y/n meant something so important to everyone in this room. I know she's my everything i'll die before I let anything else happen to the love of my life. Y/n walked back in the room and everything went silent.
"love"I said before she sat back down in her chair and tapped my leg. She started to walk over to me and sat down on my lap as I planted a kiss on her cheek.

The rest of the day went by fast and me, y/n and Draco just sat in y/n room, we were staying with her parents cause our house was under renovation. We were watching a movie both me and Draco were shirtless but had grey sweatpants on cuddle up to each side of her body, y/n was just in a bra and these kind of bike shorts as she played with both our hair. I ran my finger up and down her stomach once causing her to shiver and giggle. I just smirked at the effect I had on her.
"like that princess"I said moving my head to look up at her
"yes love"she said looking down at me with a smile and I looked back down running my finger up and down her stomach again.

DRACO POV
Tom was running his fingers up and down y/n stomach, starting at the waist band of her bike shorts all the way up to the band of her Calvin Klein bra holding her perfect breasts. Since Tom was doing that I decided to run circles around her upper inner thigh. She spread her legs a little mor allowing me better access. I would run me finger from the side of her knee all the way up to her bike shorts the stopped just before her pussy before doing a few small circles. It eventually got heated and she somehow ended up on top of me making out. I flipped her over so I was on top and tugged at her bike shorts. I ended up pulling them off as well as her panties and throwing them across the room. I got on my knees and started to eat her out as she arched her back and her eye grew wide. She moaned out my name and I hummed into her pussy sending vibrations through and she started to shake as cummed in my mouth. While I was doing this Tom was making out with her and kissing down her neck leaving all sorts of marks. I got up from my knees and sat back down beside her when Tom got up.

TOM POV
Draco had finished with y/n and tonight isn't going to be sex it's just going to be pleasing the woman we love.
"my turn love"I said then getting on my knees.
"mmm"she hummed out
I could feel her heat as my face got closer and my lips pressed against her as I softly kissed the top of her pussy. I started to eat her out going fast with my movements and she screamed out my name. I had her legs over my shoulders as I placed two fingers inside of her and she gasped. I went fast in and out before finally curling my fingers slightly going in and out. This caused her legs to shake and grip the covers of the sheets beside her as she finally cummed in my mouth gasping for breath like she was just about to drown. I licked it all up before getting her panties and helping slide them back her body.