HANDS OFF

Y/N POV
I was sitting in first period sleeping and hungry, I woke up late and missed the big announcement at the great hall so I just rashes to class. I only attend classes to sleep anyway but if I miss them my parents will be notified and I don't want that cause they'll know somethings up. I was slowly drifting to a deep sleep at the back of the class with Jason next to me and a free seat next to me on the other side. No one sits there cause I scare them off. I was just about to fall asleep till I heard something interesting.
"class this is the new student the head master announced at the great hall"The professor said then continued
"he's also in the house Slytherin"he finally spoke my head shot to look at this new student.

He was gorgeous looked like a rough boy he reminded me of someone but I can't quite figure it out. I was to tired for this right now I put my head back on the desk and tried to fall asleep again but the professor spoke again
"you can sit at the back with Jason and y/n"he said I shot up again as the semi brown curly headed boy approached me. I put my hand on the seat and gave him a dead look.
"I believe your hand is on my seat"he said leaning into me and whispering. I turned to my tribrid face and and pushed him away from me.
"it's not your seat anymore sit with pansy and blaise"I hissed at him through my teeth
"no but feisty I like it"he said and hit my hand off the chair I was in shock. Who is this boy?
"don't ever say that to me again"I said as he sat down and put his books on the desk
"or what you'll bite me pfft please"he said as he scoffed and lent in again whispering and putting his hand on my lower waist.
"hands off little brother she's mine"I heard a familiar voice say but the boys head covering my view. He moved his head to speak I was shocked when I saw Tom standing there and did he just say LITTLE BROTHER.
"oh well that's unfortunate I reckon she would've been great fun"he said looking at Tom then back at me giving me a wink
"I'm lots of fun and i'm not anyone's certainly not Toms"I said death staring Tom
"telling lies are we now big brother"he said looking at Tom disappointed
"whatever"Tom scoffed and walked away
"I can already tell we're going to have lots of fun"he said leaning in whispering as his hand traveled lower past my hips to my ass then removing his hand softly and listening to the professor.

Well that was an eventful lesson. I started to walk out of the class before I heard Tom slightly yelling at his little brother.
"she has no emotions she's a tribrid a vampir, witch and werewolf do not mess with her"he said pointing at him
"i'll be fine"he said smacking Toms hand away from his chest.
"Mattheo i'm warning"Tom said glaring at him deeply
"and i'm telling you i'll be fine"mattheo said pushing Tom away from him, Tom just walked away frustrated.
hhhm Mattheo cute. The rest of the day went fast I had everyone coming over to my dorm such as lizzie, jo, Hope, Blaise, Pansy, Draco, Tom, Mattheo, kai and Jason cause hope asked at lunch and I think it'll be a good way to sus out Mattheo.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it the next chapter will be little smut just a heads up please comment and vote xx