06 || Escape

-Amber's P.O.V-

Pissed.

Pissed is the word that can describe me right now. Wicked had been experimenting on me for two days, Aris was probably freaked out. I was running with Thomas beside me since he had my hand. Something about him made me feel safe yes even though i don't know him just by looking at him and being close to him made me feel...good even more safe than with Aris.

As Thomas opened a door a guard appeared there with a mask and made us stop. "Wow" mumbled Thomas. As the guard was about to fire Thomas grabbed the gun and shoot making the guard fall to the ground and start to shake uncontrollably because of the shot since they were electric things.

"Shit" i muttered looking at Thomas who also had a surprised face. He grabbed my hand again and we took off running. We ran into a bit hallway where a big metal door was meaning we were close to going out. "There it is" said Thomas running faster.

We got to the door Thomas passed the key many times but it still denied the key meaning they blocked it. "Come on! No, no, no" said Thomas passing the key again.

"Thomas!" yelled someone behind us. As i looked back i saw Jansen who had a smirk on his face making me want to punch him.

He kept on walking towards us but stopped when Thomas pushed me behind him and walked forward the gun ready to shoot i need to. "Open the door Jansen!" yelled Thomas walking further. Jansen raised his hands telling the guards behind him to stop and not shoot.

"You really don't want me to" he said shaking his head.

"Open the door!" yelled Thomas getting more pissed.

"Listen to me. I'm trying to save your life," said Jansen then looked at me. "Especially yours" he said and looked at me, i glared at him and turned to look at Minho who was trying to open the door.

"The Maze is one thing, but you kids won't last a day out in the Scorch. The elements won't kill you the cranks will" he said trying to convince us but none of us believed him. "Thomas, Amber you have to believe me. I only want what's best for you" he said in a calm voice.

"Yeah let me guess Wicked is good" said Thomas making Jansen lower his arms and smirk. "You're not getting through that door Thomas" he said as he had won. Just as he finished the door opened to reveal Aris and a boy.

"Hey guys" he said breathing heavily and smiled at me.

"Come on" said a dark-skinned boy who i still got to learn his name. "Thomas comes on let's go" said the British accented boy. They crossed the door but i still stood on the other side waiting for Thomas to run back.

Thomas started shooting making Jansen hide behind the guards who had some shields. Then the gun ran out of bullets so he threw it to them, then ran back.

Just as the door was coming down someone pulled me to the other side. I looked to see it was Aris. "THOMAS COME ON!" i tried to cheer him.

"Shut the main door" i heard Jansen say through some kind of microphone on his wrist. Just as the door was about to close Thomas slid down making it just in time.

Aris walked over to the card key machine and broke it making sparks come out. I looked to my right to see a guard unconscious probably the one Aris knocked out. I looked to see he had a gun and grabbed it. Just as i looked up Jansen hit the glass angrily.

He then looked at me. "I will find you, Amber. Wicked will. She will" he said trying to scare me but I've been through too much for just a simple threat to scare me, I smirked at him.

"I'll like to see you try" i said and looked behind me to see Thomas who looked at Jansen showing him the middle finger.

He looked at me grabbing my hand and running to where the others went.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Amber and the other have escaped! Yayy! I do NOT like Jansen and him trying to get Amber to stay oof I'm so glad she didn't. Thomas saving her and how she sassed ad Jansen i can just picture his pissed-off face.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!