ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧

Hello!!

I'm the author of this fanfiction - mayi. Thank you for choosing to read my story <3

Before you read further I would like to mention a few things:

⤷ 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 

English is not my first language so there might be grammatical and/or spelling errors. So, please inform me in the comments about it so I can edit them. Or you can ignore them.

⤷ 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

I started this book when I was 14 [almost 15] so the starting chapters might seem 'emo' or not professional enough, I promise I've improved tho.

⤷ 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

This fanfiction contains many topics you might be sensitive to such as child abuse, suicide, discrimination, blood, violence, death, arson, etc. I have all the warnings properly mentioned in each season but I'm still warning you here.

⤷ 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

If you see the number of parts/chapters this fanfiction has, you can notice this book is long. This fanfiction is divided into three seasons and has some extras.

SEASON ONE ; hiding her true self

SEASON TWO ; discovering her true self

SEASON THREE ; being her true self

Each season contains around 30+ chapters and they are totally worth it so please don't skip. Also this doesn't follow the canon verse after the chunnin exams.

⤷ 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

I've not once mentioned that this is a sasusaku book, so if you're hoping to find this I'm sorry to disappoint you. If you do want a sasusaku book that is Sakura-centric, you can check out my fanfiction 'SHADE UNDER THE RED SILK'.

As for romance, I wouldn't say there isn't any romance, this book contains Sakura x OC but it isn't the main point of the book. This book is and will always be about Sakura and how her life is.

⤷ 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

For the readers who are re-reading, I'm so happy that you like this book enough that you'd spend your time on it again. And for everyone giving this book a chance, I'm very grateful.

⤷ 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

This book contains dirty jokes, characters or memes from other animes and some mentions of trends going around the time I wrote the chapters. I also mentioned BTS a few times because I love them so much <33 [just realised by coincidence this is number 7]

⤷ 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Our main character - Sakura Haruno - will not be morally correct and I've mentioned this in further chapters. Tbh, I haven't seen anyone hating on this fact because everyone was simping for Sakura instead. But if you don't like morally grey characters, then you should stop reading further.

Her character and the way I write about her also gets influenced by whatever I'm watching or reading. So if she goes on a spree of words saying about freedom or only winning then you can thank Eren and Ayanokouji for it.