I Hate This

Mary's POV
We were at the Campbell Compound looking for something. "It's here, somewhere. I know it. Help me move this." Sam said, Bobby helped Sam move a desk to show a trapdoor. "I'll be damned." Bobby said, we all headed down the ladder. "Welcome to the Campbell family library." Sam said. "So, Samuel collected all this stuff, huh?" Kara said looking around impressed. "Apparently." Sam said. "Wow. All right, well, what are we looking for?" Ricky asked. "Well, anything that'll put a run in the Octomom's stockings. Pick a row." Pa said. We were looking and I found one. "Any of you ever heard anything about a Phoenix?" I asked. "River, Joaquin, or the giant flaming bird?" Ma asked. "It says here that the ashes of a Phoenix can burn the mother." Bobby said looking over my shoulder. "The mother?" Sam asked. "Great. Where do we get one?" Dean asked. "You got me. I thought it was a myth." Bobby said. "All dead." Pa and Ma said. "All right, great. Well, let's see if we can find something out about a Phoenix." Kara said. "Guys. Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, check this out. March 5, 1861. Sunrise, Wyoming. Gun killed a Phoenix today. Left a pile of smoldering ash." Dean read. "Really? Whose gun?" I asked. "Colt's." Dean said. "Colt? Colt like the Colt?" Ricky asked. "Well it says, Samuel Colt's Journal." I said showing the journel. "What?! That's his?" Sam asked. "Yeah." Dean said. "So apparently you three are related to the man who made the all killing gun." Ricky said. "Well, what else did he say about the Phoenix? What does it look like? Has it got feathers?" Bobby said. "It just says Phoenix." I said grabbing the journal. "Did he say where he tracked it?" Pa asked. "No." I said. "All right, so I guess we got to find one of our own, whatever it is." Sam said rolling his eyes. "I know where we can find one. March 5, 1861. Sunrise, Wyoming." Dean said. "We'll Star Trek IV this bitch." Ricky said. "I only watched Deep Space Nine." Bobby said. "It's like I don't even know you guys anymore. Star Trek IV. Save the whales." Ricky said. "We hop back in time, we join up with Samuel Colt, we hunt the Phoenix, and then we haul the ashes back home with us." Ricky said shrugging. "Time travel?" Bobby asked. "Again?" Kara asked. "Yeah." Ricky said. "That's a reasonable plan?" Bobby said. "More reasonable than other plans." I said shrugging. "We got a guys who can swing it." Dean said. "Castiel. The, uh, fate of the world is in the balance. So, come on down here. Come on, Cas, I Dream of Jeannie your ass down here pronto. Please." Ricky said a blonde woman appeared. "Jeannie?" Dean asked. "Rachel. I understand you need some assistance? How can I help you?" Rachel said. "Well, uh, we kind of need to talk to the Big Kahuna." Ricky said. "I'm here on Castiel and Marina's behalf." Rachel said. "Where are they?" Sam asked. "Busy." Rachel said. "Busy?" Kara asked. "Yes." Rachel said. "Well, we've got a line on the mother of freaking everything, so..." I trailed off. "I'm sure your issue's very important. But Castiel and Marina are currently commanding an army, so..." Rachel retorted. "So we get stuck with Miss Moneypenny." Ricky said. "So you need to learn your place." Rachel said. "Look, I don't know who you think you are." Ricky said. "I'm their friend." Rachel said. "What, you think we're not?" Kara asked. "I think you call them when you need something. We're fighting a war." Rachel said. "We get that." Sam said. "Clearly you don't, or you wouldn't call him every time you stub your toe, you petty, entitled little humans." Rachel said. "Rachel. That's enough." Marina said. "I told you I'd take care of this." Rachel said. "And you obviously upset our mates." Castiel practically growled. "You're staying?" Rachel asked. "Go. We'll come when we can." Marina said. "I don't like her." Ricky whispered to Castiel who kissed him hello. "Wow. Friend of yours?" Dean asked. "Yes. She's, uh, my lieutenant. She's... committed to the cause. Now, what do you need?" Marina said. We told them and we were now at Bobby's place. "Where the hell's Dean?" Bobby asked. "Supply run, he said. I don't know." I said shrugging. "Um, about your plan. You'll only have 24 hours." Castiel said. "Wait, what? Why?" Sam asked confused: "Well, the answer to your question can best be expressed as a series of partial differential equations." Marina said. "Yeah, aim lower." Ma said to the angel. "The further back we send you, the harder it becomes to retrieve you. 24 hours is all we can risk. If we don't pull you home within that time, you'll be lost to us." Marina explained. Dean and Kara walked in. "Well, then we better get you a watch." Dean said. "What the hell's all that?" Pa asked. "We are going native. Got to blend in." Dean said tossing us bags. "Uh, no, thanks. I'm fine." Sam said. "Well Mae and Kara need to change." Dean said. I shrugged and went in the bathroom and changed in the outfit.