Bloopers

Camille's POV
How You Doing
I had to try and call someone but accidentally yanked the phone off the chord. "I broke it." I said. "Definitely am the start of the season." Dylan said.
Exile On Main Street
I had to pretend to hate Mitch Pileggi and he kinda scared me. "You good kid?" He asked. "You actually scare me." I said. "Awe don't worry child." He said hugging me. "Now this is cute." Danielle said. At one point Dylan and I just did the macarena with Dylan and Madelaine. "I don't even know anymore." Vanessa laughed watching us. "It's a night shoot." Dylan said.
Two and a Half Men
"We are not killing a baby." I said. "Yeah it's a virgin remember our rule." Dylan snarked. "Cut." The director yelled. I was now holding the baby. "How did you guys get a baby that looks like me." I said. "No clue." They asked. "The worst thing is they entrusted you." Thomas said. "Yeah I suck at child care." I said. "Better than the baby crying." Marina said. "Yeah unlike season 1." I said.
The Third Man
Sebastian was looking at me. "That hair looks fake." He said. "Crap is the wig not on straight?" I asked. "I can fix it." Alessia said fixing it. "Her mate isn't even born yet." Sebastian said.  "That just sounds so wrong." I said laughing with Alessia. "Only you two can make that one line dirty." Jared said.
Weekend At Bobby's
We called Mark S. "Welcome to global airlines." I said in a flight attendants voice. "Not the line but hilarious." Marina said. "You two shut up." Danielle said. We watched as Monica fought the monster. "She looks so cool." Dylan said. "She does her own stunts of course she looks cool." I said.
She's alive and Amazing
I watched as we actually had a wolf on set. "Okay, Thomas just run and drop the meat." The director said. We watching him run drop the meat and get in the car. "Drive." He said. He had to pretend to die. "Tell Ricky I love him!" He yelled dramatically. "I should cry but I want to laugh." Dylan said. I was with Shelley and we were laughing while trying to work a laptop. "I shouldn't go into IT." I said. "You can't this show will go on forever." Shelley joked.
Live Free Or Twihard
Shelley was reading the actual Twilight book. "How is this good literature?" She asked. "The bad thing is, I actually read it." I said. "That is bad." Jensen said. I was now fighting a guy in an alleyway and the mini skirt ripped. "Shit." I said. "Did the skirt rip?" Dylan asked. "It obviously did I heard that rip a mile away." Jared said.
You Can't Handle The Truth
I was trying to get the truth out of Jared. "Just tell me the damn truth!" I yelled. "You can't handle the truth!" Jared yelled. "This would be better with light sabers." Danielle said. I was now fighting Truth and the sword broke. "Why do I keep breaking shit." I said loudly.
Family Matters
"So he has no remorse kicking puppies." I said. "What?" Misha asked. "You should know that the least weirdest thing she has said." Dylan said. "Sadly I do know." Misha said. At some random point Shelley and I started doing the chicken dance. "Why the chicken dance?" Mike asked. "It's fun." I said.
Clap Your Hands If You Believe...
Dylan go back after being taken by fairies. "I can't believe a fairy molested me." Dylan said. "Wow." Shelley and I said. I was now tied up. "There is only one solution." I said and started chewing on the rope. "Are you eating the rope?" Jared asked. "It's a desperate attempt of escape." I said.
Caged Heat
I was tied up and Rachel Miner was giving her lines. "Um Miss. Demon can you let us go?" Shelley asked. We were now in the facility. "I don't see a problem with the demon bitch being dead." Dylan said. "That's cause she was practically frenching Cas." Sara tried to say with a straight face but I started laughing.
Appointment in Samarra
We were running from Jared who had to try and kill us. "Why does this feel like every horrible horror movie?" Vanessa asked. "Probably because it is." Jim said rolling his eyes. Monica accidentally actually hit Jared in the head making the fake pipe dent. "Ow." Jared said. "Sorry my bad." Monica said. "She could hit harder." Nicholas joked. I had to run but tripped over the rug. "I'm too young to die!" I screamed. "Get up, Cam." Jared said. I was now sitting silently in a corner drinking coffee. "You good, Mae?" Shelley asked. "Life is a void and we will all die." I said. "Oh no, it's going to be that night shoot, where Cam asks random questions and drinks coffee in the corner." Nicholas said. "That's a thing?" Shelley asked. "For this cast, yes." Dylan said.
Like A Virgin
I was typing in the things. "Um the website ain't showing up." I said. "What is?" My dad, who was the director, asked. "For some random manga called Fairy Tail." I said. "Appearently it's on a Japanese magazine." Dylan said looking at the computer. "We should worry that you two find this funny." Jared said. "No we shouldn't." Danielle said.  I was now watching Dylan get the sword out and he made a constipated face. "Are you trying to pull or shit?" Shelley asked. "Both?" Dylan asked.
Unforgiven
I listened to Jensen's reasoning you never go back to a town. "You also never sit next to a weirdo on a bus." I added. "That's how you met Hermes." Sara said. "He wasn't weird, he was shady." I said. I was now talking to Aimee Garcia who was Hestia. "You are beautiful." I blurted out. "Thank you, so are you." She said hugging me.
The French Mistake
I was directing this episode and also in this, I saw Jared run out dressed as himself, Sam, and Siren. "Change!" I yelled. "Sorry." Jared said and went to change. "Did they put out new pages?" Misha asked. "No they just skipped over a bunch of line." Alessia said. "I was trying to roll with it." Jensen said. "These are the new pages." Danielle said. "Cut!" I yelled laughing. I was now in the scene when they entered Jensen trailer. "This is a nice twailer." Jared said. "Twailer, who are you Elmer Fudd?" Danielle said. "A twailer." Jensen said. "Reset!" I yelled. I now had to be Mary. "This is getting confusing." I said chugging down my coffee. We were now at the fake Padalecki house. "Way to make me look like Douche bag." Jared said. "Of course we got Genevieve in this though." I said. "But not Daneel." Jensen said. "We can't get everything." I said. "You put my actual wedding photo up there?" Jared asked after a scene. "Yep." I said.
And Then There Were None
"So I kick him into the wall?" I asked. "Yeah but he's attached to a rig." The stunt coordinator said. "Great." I said. I kicked Mitch into the wall and he pretended to get eletricoluted. "Yay!" I yelled. "There's is something wrong with you." Madelaine said. "He was an abusive asshole he deserves it." I said.
My Heart Will Go On
I got to act with Samantha Ferris again. "You like acting with me." She said. "You add a sense of motherly love to this show with Monica." I said. "I agree." Monica said. I had to look at Sebastian. "Okay the movie sucked I can agree but the unsink a ship is a little crazy." I said. "I know but still the movie sucked." Sebastian said in character.
Frontierland
I was in the dress. "I hate this." I said. "Looks like it."
Shelley said. I took the package. "Who would send you a package?" Jim asked. "Better question who knows I'm still alive?" I asked.
Mommy Dearest
I was trying to not laugh about the name. "Can't I named them, I found them." I said. "Don't whine."
Jasmine said. "She has every right to after Dena gave that name." Danielle said in character. Samantha Smith was acting with us again and got shot. "Why am I always killed off?" She asked. "It wouldn't be Supernatural if you didn't." I said.
The Man Who Would Be King
We were now finding out Crystal and Castiel were traitors. "You evil lying scum bags." Alessia said. "And I banged your mate." Marina said with a smirk as Crystal and Alessia threw her shoe as Marina. "Okay let's not hurl projectiles at each other." The director said.
Let It Bleed
We were looking through journels. "These Campbell's are morons." I said. "Not the line but it's staying in." The director said. "Great." We all said.
The Man Who Knew Too Much
I was in front of a green screen fighting thin air. "I feel stupid." I said. "This is what they do for marvel movies appearently." The director said. Jared and I both stabbed Misha. "Stabby stabby do da do da. Stabby stabby all the do da day, hey!" I sang and we all laughed at me just randomly doing that.

A\N:And this is all for this book. This book was when Mae was different and season 7 is when she's crazy for awhile but turns fine.