We Killed Tinkerbell

Mary's POV
This one kid went missing so we were talking to this one Miss. Marion. "Of course it's not UFO's. It's fairies." She said. "Fairies. Okay. Well, thank you for your input." I said. "What? Flying saucers not insane enough for you?" Sam said. "What newspaper did you say you worked for?" Miss. Marion asked curious. "Okay, if you want to add glitter to that glue you're sniffing, that's fine, but don't dump your whackadoo all over us. We'd rather not step in it." Crystal said, not surprised she'd say that she one time fought an old lady for a wheel of cheese and lost. "Okay, we're, we're done." I said. "The only thing you're missing is a couple dozen cats, sister." Sam said, okay soulless Sam is normal. "It's a blood sugar thing. My apologies." Dean said. We walked away. "What?" Sam and Crystal asked. "What? You gotta ask? Right, yes, you do have to ask." Ricky said rolling his eyes. "Look, I'm sorry, but this is all a big joke, right, and we're not actually taking this UFO crap seriously?" Crystal said. "No, man. ET is made of rubber. Everybody knows that. But there are four legitimate vanishings in this town. Something's going on. And guys? By the way, it's not the lady's fault that she took the brown acid." Kara said. "Yeah! So?" Sam asked. "Empathy, man. Empathy. I mean, the old Sam would have given her some, some wussified, dew-eyed crap." Alison said. "Old Sam had a soul—was a soul. Whatever." Sam said. "Right! Yes, and, and, but you don't—aren't. Whatever." Dean said. "I can't wait to meet that Sam." Sammi said. "You have to care!" I said to my brother. "About what, exactly?" Sam asked. "About everything, man! About being human at least." Kara said. "Look, guys. You obviously care. A lot. And that's great. But I can't care about what—I can't care about it, you know? What do you want me to do, fake it?" Sam said. "Just stop acting like a Siren." Ricky said. "Huh nice new burn." I said. "Yes. Absolutely. Fake it. Fake it till you make it." Dean said. "What happened to you guys wanting me to be all honest?" Sam asked. "Hey, you wanna be a real boy, Pinnochio, you gotta act the part." Alison said. "I was faking it guys! Ever since we got back on the road together, I was picking every freaking word. It's exhausting." Sam said. "Okay. All Right. But until we get you back on the soul train, I'll be your conscience, okay?" Dean asked. "What about Mae?" Crystal said. "I am not letting Dory be a conscience." Dean said. "Hey I just don't remember the cage I remember everything else." I said. "So you're saying you'll be my... Jiminy Cricket." Sam said. "Shut up. But yeah, you freaking puppet. That's exactly what I'm saying." Dean said. We walked in Mr. Bednnan, the guys who son was orbed, watch place. "Mr. Brennan?" Alison asked. "Mmm?" He hummed. "We're with The Mirror. We would like to ask you a few questions." I said smiling. "What? Is this about Patrick? Patrick's gone." He said. "Missing. Right. Yes, that's what we want to talk to you about." I said. "Now, your son was the first to disappear." Ricky said. "First to be taken." Mr. Brennan said. "Taken." Sam said. "Get out! Out!" Mr. Brennan said. "Mr. Brennan, who do you believe took your son?" Sammi asked. "You people can't help me. My boy is never coming back." Mr. Brennan, lovely optimism. "You sound awfully sure." Crystal said. "Excuse me?" He asked. "Like you know something you're not talking about." Sam said. "Okay. All right." Kara said. "You know what they say. 72 hours. After that, the odds of finding a missing person drop to nothing, right?" Mr. Brennan said. "Well, every case is different." I said. "It's been weeks." Mr. Brennan said. "All right. Listen. Call us if anything comes to mind." Sammi said handing him a card to call us with. We walked out and I sighed. "What do you think?" Sam asked. "I think he's hiding something. Why don't you stay and watch Watchmaker and see what happens when the sun goes down, and Dean and I'll go check out the crop circles." Ricky said. "Okey dokey." Sam said smiling. "But do NOT engage with, maim or in any way kill Brennan. In fact, I don't want you making any judgment calls whatsoever. Anything happens, call us." Dean said. "Dean, he has us." Kara said to him. "And probably a kill list as long as Barry The Chopper." I said. "Watched anime again?" Dean asked. "It's interesting and I made Mae watch it." Sammi said. "Fullmetal Alchemist is insane." I sighed. "You know, Jiminy, I was on my own for a whole year. I did fine without you." Sam said. "Yeah. I don't want to know your definition of fine." Kara said. Ricky and Dean left while Sammi and I were at the motel on my laptop watching Fullmetal Alchemist. "Ed is a short boy." Sammi said. "Obviously." I said. Kara walked in. "Dean and Ricky were taking by aliens." She said. "And the others?" I asked. "Alison was dragged to heaven, Sam, Crystal, and some chick names Sparrow are booking up." Kara said and sat down as I hit resume on Fullmetal Alchemist as Kara watched with us. Ricky walked in. "Thanks for looking for me!" He yelled. "I did look, but cornfields remind me of Children of The Corn." Kara said. "What were they like?" Sammi asked her older brother. "They were grabby, incandescent douche bags." Ricky said. "Makes sense they all can't be ET." I said. "I was abducted by aliens!" Ricky yelled drinking a beer. "We were looking into it." Kara said. "Looking into it! Dean and I were gone for, like, an hour. And most of that was walking back to town!" Ricky ranted. "Rick, I think your watch is off. You and Dean have been gone all night." I said to him. "What are you talking about? No I haven't. Four a.m.?" Ricky said in disbelief. "Yeah! UFO time slip. That actually falls in line with a lot of abduction stories." Kara said. "Falls in line..." Ricky trailed off nodding. "Yeah." I said. "Nothing's falling in line." Ricky said. "Here. Drink. Good." Sammi said. "Talk to us. What happened?" I said. "Well, uh, there was this... God help me, guys, there was this bright white light!" Ricky freaked out. "Snap out of it Harvelle!" Kara yelled slapping him. "And then suddenly, I was, uh, I was in a different place. And there were these beings, and they were too bright to look at, but I could feel them pulling me towards this sort of table and I went crazy. I started hacking and slashing and firing. They actually seemed surprised. I don't think anybody's ever done that before. Yeah. I had a close encounter, guys, and I won." Ricky said. "You should take a shower." Sammi commented. "I should take a shower. I'm gonna, I'm gonna take a shower now." Ricky said going into the bathroom. "Sam, Dean, and Crystal are probably having a similar conversation." Kara said. "Yeah." We said agreeing. I went to bed and woke up the next morning and got dressed for the day.