How You Doing

Mary's POV
I woke up and felt dirt. "What the hell?" I asked rubbing my head, last I remember was the Devil inside of me, okay that sounds bad. I stood up and saw a phone booth. I put in Ricky's phone number. "Hello?" Ricky asked. "Ricky it's me Mae." I said. "Who or what the fuck are you?" He asked and hung up. I sighed and patted my pockets found my iPhone which was dead and had no service, my wallet with a few bills, coins, my bracelets which I was still wearing, and I pulled out a beautiful brand new lighting bolt blade.

 I sighed and patted my pockets found my iPhone which was dead and had no service, my wallet with a few bills, coins, my bracelets which I was still wearing, and I pulled out a beautiful brand new lighting bolt blade

I put two quarters in and called Alison. "Hello?" She asked. "Alice it's Mae, please don't hang up." I said. "Mae? No wonder the angels were screaming." Alison said. "Yeah, can you tell me Ricky's address?" I asked. "Of course." Alison said, she gave it I found a car and hot wired it. I drove shockingly I'm an okay driver. I got there and knocked on the door and saw Ricky. "How you doing." I said he instantly threw holy water on me, and tried everything. "Mae?" He asked and pulled me in a bone crushing hug. "I'm me." I mumbled in his shirt. "How are you alive?" He asked. "I don't know one minutes I felt like I was falling the next minute in the cemetery." I said. "You've been gone for 6 months." He said. "So I'm now 15." I said. "Yeah come in." He said. We walked in and I looked around the living room.

 We walked in and I looked around the living room

"Wow this is beautiful." I said. "Yeah I kinda found a love for interior decorating." Ricky said. I nodded impressed. "I'm sorry about Cas." I said. "It's fine, he's alive and we broke up." Ricky said. "But you two are mates." I said. "Didn't matter. He needed to do things in heaven." Ricky said. We sat on the couch and he went into the kitchen and came back with some hot chocolate. He told me whats been going on. "So you all split up?" I asked. "Yeah Kara and Dean broke up, Alison and Athena traveled and I think got an apartment, Evelyn and Reece are still living with Bobby, Dean is with Lisa, I don't know if Kara or Sam are alive." Ricky said. I nodded sipping the hot chocolate. "Babe, I'm home." I looked and saw Emmett Picani standing there and looked at me. "Is she really Mary?" He asked. "I tested her, Emmy." Ricky said and kissed him. "So you two started dating?" I asked. "Yeah after that dick left him." Emmett said. I nodded we talked and Ricky made dinner, we walked in the kitchen/dining room.