sixty.

i was shaking my head, throat hoarse and emotions clogging my mind as i tried to speak. it annoyed me that he wouldn't tell me, it annoyed me that he couldn't let her go.

i suppressed the urge to cry, "i don't get what? is it that you're unhappy? that you're fucking depressed and i can't help you? because no, i don't fucking get it! i don't understand you miles!"

and then i began to doubt everything, "do you even love me? does this mean- i'm not her..."

i watched his every move, his eyes wide and his face becoming blurry. i don't know when i started crying or even why but his hands were gripping my wrists as i shook, "i know that and i do love you, georgia!"

i was trying to pull away as he held my wrists. he was whispering words that i couldn't hear and his hold tightened a little but not enough to hurt me.

and then i was pushing his chest, yelling in his face as he tried not to fall over. i didn't care how insane i'd looked, "bullshit... you can't love me if you're still thinking about offing yourself. miles, if you love someone, you'd never want to cause them pain."

"i caused her pain, didn't i?"

--
a/n:
an update this early in the morning?
you better fucking love me.

happy easter x