•Chapter 14•

{recap}

Cameron's P.O.V

It's finally time to end it with Daisy I'm obviously not getting her anything since I'm going to "break up with her" so yeah I hope it makes nash happy.

{recap over}

Daisy's P.O.V

I woke up one early morning happy for once reason why today's the day it's me and Cameron's one month anniversary.I went to my closet I decided to wear something nice I chose to wear washed out jeans and a white crop top that says you can't sit with us with my black high cut converse.

I checked my phone to see if he sent me any messages unfortunately he didn't I hope he didn't forget about it.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a banana and started walking to school when arrived I surprisingly didn't get any death glares.

I went into the school and went to see cameron a looked around everywhere he's probably running late.

Renee's P.O.V

I can't believe Daisy and Cameron lasted a month like that's impossible.I also heard that it's their anniversary I wonder what he got her.

~recess~

Daisy's P.O.V

So it's recess time I'm hoping I can see Cameron and give him his present.

Cameron's P.O.V

I am seriously dreading lunch I do not want to break up to her I suddenly got attached to her and I got to finally hang out with her it was fun.

But I remember every single detail of what Nash wants me to do.

~Flashback~

I walked into the school gates late because I was too scared to face Daisy.Like seriously it's bad enough I'm fake dating her but to dump her on our "anniversary".OMF I'm talking like a fricken softy I swear Nash better be happy at the end because that will be my last chance to ever talk to her.

I walked to our spot which was behind the school.

Nash walked up to me and said "Oi so remember at lunch you have to humiliate her if you don't do well let's just say you'll be someone like her."

Daisy's P.O.V

I walked in the cafeteria looking for Cameron when I walked in Nash was just giving me a smug look and Matthew was staying quite.Anyway I puckered up some courage and asked Nash "have you seen Cameron?"

"1 no I haven't and 2 just cause your dating Cameron for now doesn't mean you can talk to me ok now leave your present is disturbing me" Nash said

So I left before he can insult me so I decided to check where he hangs out with Nash and Matthew the back of the school.He was there as I was about to give his present I decided to give it when he gives his.

"Hey Cam I was looking for you everywhere anyways I just wanted to say happy one month anniversary" I said

"Happy anniversary too babe" Cameron asked he just started talking about random things until I forgot to say

"Oh Cam can you believe that Nash thinks we won't last I was about to laugh"

"Oh really did he say that" he said nervously

Cameron's P.O.V

"Oh Cam can you believe that Nash thinks we won't last I was about to laugh" Daisy said

"Oh really did he say that" I said nervously

I'm going to kill Nash why couldn't he keep his mouth shut.

"Are you alright? Cam you seem nervous" she said

Oh shit am I making it so obvious we'll I need to think of a valid reason.

"Yeah alright just nervous about giving you the anniversary present at lunch" I said

"Awww that's so cute Cam don't worry I'm sure it'll be lovely" she said

Oh wait till she finds out I only fake dated her that will sure be a lovely present.

Daisy's P.O.V

Cams so cute he was nervous because of the present he gave me I'm sure I'll love it I hope he likes his.

~lunch time~

So I can't wait to see Cameron's present I went straight to the cafeteria and looked for Cameron.When I saw him I went straight to him.

"Daisy wait I need to tell you something" he said

"Attention everyone" Nash said

Awww his going to give his present to me in front of everyone I thought.

"Daisy since I saved you from Nash hitting you let me just say I wasn't meant to I hated you and still do now your probably thinking why did I date you then it was because Nash told me to so I could destroy you humiliate you" Cameron said

When he said that I was shocked everyone was laughing and saying I knew it he wouldn't lower his standards.

"We'll thanks for being honest asshole I never want to see you again here's your present" I said and threw his watch at his chest.

Unknown 1 P.O.V

Oh yes they're not together anymore I finally have a chance with her.

Unknown 2 P.O.V

That bastard I'm going to kill him but I know what would happen if I try to.

Daisy's P.O.V

I ran to the first place I could think of.

Hey lovelies so I wonder where Daisy's going to run off to ;) anyways comment who you think loves Daisy and who's her brother ;)

VOTE AND COMMENT

ily<3

~D@nni~