•Chapter 23•

A/ N Guys we didn't really get 25 votes for the last chapter if it wasn't for laura_horan_hemmings and @MagconBoysAllTheWay I wouldn't be updating so please vote.

{recap}

"Anyways were here let's go" I said.

When we went arrived to the school everyone one was staring at us.

{recap over}

Winnie's P.O.V

Well isn't this awkward I think most people would have liked the attention so far but for me I hated it. I don't know if it's just me or Naomi loves the attention she's getting. I shouldn't even be saying things like that she's my friend well I think she's my friend.

"Anyway guys I need to go I have science and it's with Mr Swan so bye." I didn't even give them time to reply I left.

But then I wish I didn't rush because there he was Michael Clifford at the corridor. He started calling my name but I still kept walking hoping he would lose me in the crowd but only to notice there was no one here except us two. Why oh why for the actual first time I wanted it crowded. I should really stop daydreaming because before I knew it I was tackled to the ground by Michael.

"What the hell Michael get off me."

"No not until you let me explain myself."

"Fine just get off me first."

"Oh yeah sorry." Once he got off me I made a run for it that dumbass believed.

"Suck shit dickhead."

I was going to skip class but then I thought if my mum and dad got called because I skipped they'll be disappointed. Yes I still want to get good grades I don't want to end up the fucked up people who work at McDonalds' their whole life. So I walked to class and knocked on the door waiting for him to open it.

"Miss Marin why are you late" Mr Swan asked.

"I went to the office because you know I have girl issues."

"I do not understand Miss Marin."

"You know go with the flow" extending the word flow longer.

"I still do not understand Miss Marin."

"Loads and loads of the red stuff in our body."

"I don't really know what you're on about."

"I'm on my bloody period ok."

"Oh go inside Winnie."

Now you guys are probably wondering why they are calling me Winnie if on the roll my name is Daisy Rose and if you're not thinking about it you should.

Anyways it's I lied obviously saying that I changed my name legally and they believed me. There were no sits left other than Michael so I sat on the floor. Of course Mr Swan just had to ask why I was sitting on the floor.

"Miss Marin why are you sitting on the floor."
"There's no more seats left."

"There's one next to Mr Clifford."

"Yeah no sir I can't sit there."

"I suggest you sit there or you get a detention slip."

I went up to one of the seats and asked them to move. He was kindly about to move until Mr Swan stopped him and said "stay right where you are."

"You can sit with Mr Clifford."

I gave him a death glare and sat next to him.

"Listen Winnie please."