•Chapter 22•

Guys could you please point out the spelling errors I rushed the chapter to publish it

{Recap}

I opened my door that led to my room and instantly collapsed on my bed. I couldn't fall asleep so I started counting sheep. I finally felt drowsy as I was about to fall in deep sleep my phone ringed. Seriously what does a girl need to get some sleep around here?

I grasped for my phone and did my passcode and checked who it was I was so shocked of who it was I dropped my phone oh no their back.

~Unknown 2 P.O.V~

I hope she missed me as much I missed her but I doubt it.

________________________________________________

Winnie's P.O.V

I see myself in a white gown walking down the aisle with someone who didn't look familiar.

"Do you Daisy Anne Rose take Cameron Alexander Dallas as your husband?" the priest asked.

"I do" I responded with.

"Do you Cameron Alexander Dallas take Daisy Anne Rose as your wife" the priest asked.

"I do" he responded with.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest exclaimed.

As Cameron's lip was a centimetre away from my own lips suddenly everything turned black. I finally woke up from that horrid dream.

I got up and went into my walk in wardrobe and choose to wear a t-shirt that says lol you're not Harry Styles and jeans and got my undergarments.

Then I entered my bathroom and locked the door. I took off my clothes and entered the shower the hot water was relaxing. After I finished having my shower I brushed my teeth and put on my undergarments and then my shirt and jeans.

I was about to grab my signature white low cut converse but decided to try something new and wore my galaxy vans.(clothes on the side)

I grasped for my phone and went to my contacts.

S=Sarah W=Winnie

W: hey

W: helloooo

W: wake up

S: what!!!!!!!!!!

W: good morning grumpy pants 

S: what do you want?

W: do you need a ride

S: of course you're my ride or die

W: lol ok I'll be there in 10 bye

S: bye and in 10 minutes? How am I supposed to get readied in 10 minutes?

I read it and shook my head. I went downstairs and went outside and locked the door. I went to my car and pressed the button to unlock the door. I suddenly remembered Naomi and texted her. Now you should probably be asking yourself how I got her number well I got it when we checked her file.

N=Naomi W=Winnie

W: hey need a ride

N: yes 

W: ok I'll pick you up in 10

N: okay

I started the engine and drove to Styles St. I finally arrived and texted them.