•Chapter 6•

{recap}

We went up and I said "um excuse bitch #1 learn how to read #2 get your eye sight checked cause there might be a problem and #3 you can not get someone like cameron cause your quite a low standard" she had her mouth jaw dropped thats right bitch.

Then cameron just looked at me with disgust then said "What the fuck daisy why are you being so rude"

"Are you serious right now who's side are you on whatever bye"I said and left.He didnt even run after me what an asshole.

I started walking home when I did I saw....

{recap over}

(CAMERON FUCKING DALLAS at my door wanting to stay over that would be fucking heaven <my dream continue on)

Another note are you fucking kidding me it said

*I told you not to go but did you listen now I dont think so*

Whatever like this person made this happen it just happened by mother nature.

Unknown's P.O.V

Renee did a good job pissing her off and making her jealous if this keeps going their relationship won't last long *insert evil laugh*.So after Daisy left Cameron left after getting Renee's number so I went in and waited for Renee to finish her shift.

After she finished she sat at the table asking for the money I owe her for that stunt she did for me.I gave her $50 to do whatever she wants with it and left.

I quickly went in my car and drove to Daisy's place before she gets there first.When I arrived I got out and got the note and placed it at on her door and sticky taped it on.I hid behind the bush and waited for her to come.

*2 minutes later* (imagine the voice from spongebob)

She like finally arrived and got the note and read it and took it and went into her house.Well need looks like theres no need for a plan since the look on her face seemed beyond pissed.

Camerons P.O.V

I knew what Renee was doing but i left it cause its in my nature since high school i kept going with it I could feel Daisy's eyes on us.

When Daisy bursted out and I sided with Renee so she would get angry and not talk to me so I wouldn't have to break up with her.

I stayed back so she would get even more pissed then she already is and top it off I got Renees number and left.I hope Nash wont be pissed if he finds out what happened.

(next morning)

Daisy's P.O.V

I woke up and went into my walk-in closet and choose my outfit.My outfit of the day was a sweater than had a ying yang symbol and jean shorts with white low cut coverse.

I did my normal routine shower,brush my teeth and then get dresed.I put on some mascara and lipgloss and went to the kitchen.I texted Michael

Convo (M=michael D=Daisy understood great.)

D>hey Michael :)

M> hey Daisy

D> I was asking you can pick me up

M> sure where do you live *insert creepy weird way of asking*

D> Taylor St (TAYLOR CANIFF IS PERF)

M> ok i'll see you there soon my mates might be in the car is that alright

D> of course i dont mind :)

M> k gtg pick up my mates first :)

D>bye

I got some bread and nutella and made my sandwich and ate while waiting i started to think will the school find out I went on a date with Cameron.

Michaels P.O.V

I went to my my closet and choose a black tank top with a red flannel shirt with black ripped jeans to go with with black vans.I went to my car to pick up Calum,Luke and Ashton I hope their ok with Daisy coming.

hey lovelies thanks so much the votes and please vote and comment :)

ily<3

~D@nni~