•Chapter 17•

{recap}

When I was at McDonald's I saw 3 guys who look like cameron,Nash and Matthew as they got closer I realised it was them.

When I was gonna hide I felt a tap on my shoulders.

"Yes" I said.

"Hey babe how about we play titanic you'll be the iceberg and I'll be the ship" Nash said.

"Sorry but girls with asses like mine don't date guys with faces like yours" I said and ran to Michael.

"Guys run whoever comes last is a rotten egg" I said.

~after the running~

"So did you get the food" Ashton said.

"Yeah Ashton I can beat all your sorry asses in running while holding food" I said.

{recap over}

Daisy's P.O.V

I walked to the principals office with him.Now your probably wondering how so let's go back a few hours.

~few hours later~

As I was about to get a kiss from Zayn Malik my alarm ruined it and that dream is gone now.But it's probably my fault cause I put my alarm on for 6:30 I'm pretty sure waking up at this time is legit torture.

So I got up and went to the shower.

After I showered I went to my closet I chose to wear a floral shorts with a crop top that says love,harmony,flower and sun and of course my signature white low cut converse.

I decided to text Michael to pick me up cause I'm nervous,scared any feeling you could think of.

M=Michael D=Daisy

D:Heyy
M:hi
D:can you pick me up :)
M:sure,boys are coming though
D:no problem there see ya later
M:see ya be readied in 10 minutes

Once again I went on my phone and started stalking them I probably don't even need to say who they are. (Don't lie we've all stalked them🙈)

When I heard the beep I went outside,I went into the car and asked the question that is important

"Guys what is gonna be my name"

"Rose" Ashton said.

"How original Ash" I said.

"Kitty" Luke said.

"Yeah bishhhh no" I said.

"Holly" Calum said.

"Nope" I said popping the "p".

"Indigo" Michael said.

I like it" I said.

"Wait what abo-" Luke started saying but I cut him off.

"No" I said.

"You'll like it I swear" Luke said.

"Go ahead"

"Winnie" as Luke said that name I fell in love with that name.

"YASSSSS BITCH YASSSS" I said.

By the time I said that we were at school. When I saw the school I got really nervous.

"Guys I call quits" I said.

"Nope" they said in unison and popped the "p".

"Don't do that again" I said it creeps me out.