•Chapter 16•

{recap}

~at Starbucks~

I walked into Starbucks and saw Michael unfortunately with Luke,Ashton and Calum I have a feeling they don't really like me.

I walked to their table and said hi.

I sat down and in a hushed tone I asked Michael why they were here he just said wait and see.

"So the plan is you are going to have to have a makeover new clothes new name what your going to do is bully them like they did for you date cameron take him where he took you on dates humiliate him like he did to you" Michael said

"Well then what are they here for?" I asked

"We're gonna help you along the way"Luke said

Well I hope this works.

{recap over}

Daisy's P.O.V

So today I am going to the mall with Michael,Luke,Calum and Ashton.I got out of bed and went to my closet and chose a white tank top and black shorts with my white converse.

I texted Michael.

M=Michael D=Daisy

D:hey Mikey
M:hey Daisy will be there in 10 minutes
D:ok bye :)
M:byee

I went to the living room and waited while waiting I went on Twitter.

When I heard the beep I went outside and locked the door and headed their way.

"Hey guys" I said

"Hey Daisy" they said

We started driving to the mall.

~at the mall~

When we arrived at the mall we went to the hair salon.Obviously if I left it my hair red it would be quite obvious it's me wouldn't it.

"Excuse me I would like to get my hair done" I said.

"Do you know what colour you want" the girl asked.

"Um I don't really know" I replied.

"Don't worry I know exactly what colour to do" she said.

"Should I be worried?" I asked.

"Of course you should" she said.

I made a scared facial expression of being scared she laughed and said "of course not don't you worry"

"But I'm going to cover the mirror so you can't see what colour it is"she said.

"While she was doing my hair I went on Twitter and stalked one directions accounts and I know you guys have done it too ;).

~45 minutes later~

"Can I please see" I said.

"Ok" she said.

She uncovered the mirror and saw blue hair but not the kind of blue that is dark the bubblegum blue.

"Well do you like it" she asked.

"Yes thank you" I said

I paid her and went outside I saw Calum and said hi.

"Um sorry I don't have any money"he said

I left and went to Luke.

"hi" I said.

"Hey babe can I call my number I lost my phone" he said with a smirk.

"Sure" I said.

He ringed his number and I smirked.

"Thanks" he said.

I quickly ran to Michael and hid behind him Luke came and brought his phone.

He said "Oii Michael I got this chics number.

"How did you even get it" Michael asked.

Luke checked his phone and cursed under his breath.

"Bro I did the hey I lost my phone can I call my number she said sure I did but I'm pretty sure she only did it cause her no caller ID was on" Luke said.

Michael started laughing I got out from my hiding place.

"Hey Luke and Michael" I said.

"Bro that's the chic" Luke said.

"Well dumbass I'm Daisy" I said.

"Dayummmmmm" Luke said.

"Come on let's go shopping"

~3 hours later~

So I got crop tops,shorts,dresses,cardigans,tops,converse,vans,heels etc.

"Let's got eat" Michael said.

"Thank gosh" Ashton said.

~at the food court~

"Ok guys I'll get us McDonald's" I said.

When I was at McDonald's I saw 3 guys who look like cameron,Nash and Matthew as they got closer I realised it was them.

When I was gonna hide I felt a tap on my shoulders.

"Yes" I said.

"Hey babe how about we play titanic you'll be the iceberg and I'll be the ship" Nash said.

"Sorry but girls with asses like mine don't date guys with faces like yours" I said and ran to Michael.

"Guys run whoever comes last is a rotten egg" I said.

~after the running~

"So did you get the food" Ashton said.

"Yeah Ashton I can beat all your sorry asses in running while holding food" I said.

Hey lovelies hope you like this chappie.

I'd like to thank all of you guys for voting for me and getting me to 500 votes

Goal:550 votes

VOTE AND COMMENT

also can you please go on this account naomi___ and read her book also she is my bae AF.

ily<3

~D@nni~