•Chapter 18•

Just needed to say thank you so much for 667 votes love all go you guys sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

{recap}

"You can go home now" the principal said.

When I got home my phone ringed I checked to see who it was

U2=unknown 2 D=Daisy

U2:Winnie you might be fooling everyone one but not me.
D:who are you?
U2:Winnie you'll find out soon or should I say Daisy.

Shit how did he know that it's me as I was about to panic even more the doorbell rang.

I opened it and saw him.

"Daisy I'm so sor-Winnie? What are you doing here in her house"

Crap.

"You mean my house now" I said.

"Where? When? Why?" He asked.

"Why do you think" I said and slammed the door at his face.

{recap over}

Daisy's P.O.V

I woke up per usual and did my normal routine.I chose to wear a mint green top and skinny jeans with my signature white high top converse.

I went on my phone and looked through my contacts to find Sarah.

D=hey.
S=hi what's up.
D=nothing much pick me up?
S=sure where do you live.
D=stalker much jokes 12 taylor street.
S=byeeeee
D=byeeeeeeee :)
I left it at that and went to get my galaxy jansport bag and waited in the living room.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

I went inside the car and said "legoooooo".

We were just listening to random shit on the radio until my jam came on.

"Yo bitch turn it up" I said.

"she's a good girl she's daddy's favourite"

"He's saved for Harvard"

"She's good at school she's never truant"

"She can speak French i think it's fluent"

"Cause every night she studies hard in her room well that's what her parents assume"

"But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend"

"Here's what she said the time that I caught em"

"She said to me forget what you thought cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught"

"So just turn around and forget what you saw"

"CAUSE GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVENT BEEN CAUGHT"

I didn't even get to finish the song cause we arrived at the hellhole oops I meant school.

"Bye Sarah I'll see you at P.E" i said while waving.

She waved and left I went to my first class which was maths and it was so unfortunate for me I had all three guys.To top it all off I had to sit with Nash.(I'd sit with him any day)

To make all matters worst the teacher came in.

"Good morning class today were going to learn about fractions" Ms Abel said.

I put my hand up straight away.

"Yes Ms Marin"

"When would we need fractions in our life?" I questioned.

"If you have a problem get out we're here to learn Ms Marin why are even at school if your not going to learn?" She questioned back.

"Well my friend said go to hell and this was a exact replica of it" I said with a sick smile.The whole class erupted in laughter.

"Out Ms Marin your rudeness is not needed in this class find somewhere else to go to".

I didn't need to be told twice.

"Peace out suckers"

~P.E~
So now I have practical sport I seriously am fucked.

"So were just going to need a partner one at each end your both going to run to the middle at the same time and high five each other then jog backwards"She said.

I straight away paired up with Sarah.After we finished Sarah was complaining about how she was tired already then miss was all like "if that was too much for you,your unfit".

"Ok guys were going to run 2 laps of this field you won't be able to stop or walk if anyone of you guys do will be having a date in my room" Mrs Robin said.

At the start I was fine the second lap I walked/jogged.

After I completed it and went to Miss to ask to go to the office for an asthma puffer.I saw Sarah ask to go and Mrs Robin basically went all hulk mode I swear miss hates Sarah.

Once we got back she asked where mine was I said it was at "home".Not I don't even have a prescription she started saying oh you know you could die from it and no one would know what's wrong with you.

She said if we didn't bring it next week we won't be able to do P.E I'm pretty sure Sarah wouldn't mind.

"Hey Sarah I'm just gonna go to the bathroom"

"Ok meet you in the cafeteria"

I started heading for the bathroom until I heard some noises.I opened the door and what I saw shocked me............

Cliffhanger sorry just love doing that anyway this is a filler sorry :( don't be mad :)

VOTE AND COMMENT

TWITTER NAMES MAYBE IN THE COMMENTS OR INBOX????? :)

Goal:700 votes 10 comments

ily<3

~D@nni~