•Chapter 1•

Daisy's P.O.V

I woke up one morning feeling sore but then I remembered what happen yesterday. Yeah, you heard me. I get physically and emotionally bullied by 3 guys, Cameron, Nash and Matthew. This had been going on since 6th grade.

This is my story. My name is Daisy Anne Rose, I am 15 years old and I go to Easton high. I am what you consider a loner, no friends and I prefer to stay low in school. I have brown eyes with red hair that falls just above my waist. I know its weird but who cares! I like it, so yeah... That's my plain life!

I went to my walk in closet, and no I'm not a snotty rich kid. I chose black ripped skinny jeans with a nirvana tee with black band and my favourite beanie and I lay them on my bed. You didn't expect that did you?

As I walk to my bathroom, I hear my ringtone. I answer without bothering to check who it is because only one person ever calls me, Cameron.

"I better see you at your locker before first period starts."

That is just wonderful! I thought sarcastically. It's just amazing how karma hates me. I mean they are in all my classes. Without another thought I step into my master bathroom. I should be getting ready by now, note the sarcasm.

I put my iPhone into the iHome and I play Human by Christina Perri. This song explains how I feel a lot.

~ After Shower ~

After I got out of my shower, I put on my clothes and went downstairs to go to the kitchen, expecting to find my parent I find a note attached to the fridge:

Dear Daisy,

Your father and I went to Africa to help those in need. We didn't want to wake you because you finally looked peaceful. There is a credit card filled with money in our bedroom.

Love you, mum and dad x

My parents both travel a lot so I rarely get to see them, but I got used to it over time. Cooking myself breakfast I got eggs and cracked them in a pan. I finished eating and brushed my teeth. I left the house to walk to school and maybe Starbucks too.

~ After Starbucks ~

Walking out with my Starbucks in my hand, I started walking to school. Not even half way I bumped into someone and luckily not dropping my coffee.

I look up to apologies I look up and see Cameron with an evil glint in his eye. I got lost in his eyes until Nash and Matthew came, so Nash grabbed my drink and poured it all over me. Damn that was boiling hot. Good news is I saw water, bad new... Cameron had it, joy.

Cameron's P.O.V

I was on my way to Starbucks until I bumped into Daisy. I honestly though she looked hot but I couldn't go for someone like her. I mean, she is the outcast and I'm popular. I suddenly felt myself in a trance staring into her hypnotising brown eyes until I saw Nash and Matthew.

Nash grabbed her coffee and dumped it all over her body. By the look dog it, it was hot and I was holding a water bottle. I would give it to her but I can't because I have a reputation to maintain.

Daisy tried grabbing the water bottle from me but her small height stopped her from reaching it but I threw it to Matthew. I started feeling extremely guilty and tried to mask my emotions. Before they walked away I heard Nash sneer into her ear.

"Be at your locker before first period, got it?"

We shared another look before I walked away before the guys could notice. I tried listening to their conversation but I was too busy focusing on Daisy. I checked the time on my iPhone and saw she only had 30 minutes.

"Bro, I'm going to my locker to get stuff, I'll see you at her locker."

They gave me a nod and a bro hug. So I drove to Starbucks and saw her trying to dry herself. I told her to get in and we drove to her house.

"Get changed, make sure you're at your locker and if any of this gets out you're dead."

I lowered my voice to scare her and I saw her nod frantically. For about 15 minutes I went on vine or twitter to help free time. Finally I saw her come out wearing a white green day shirt and denim jeans. I also saw her wearing white low top converse.

I dropped her off a street away from school and met up with the guys waiting for her.

Hello lovelies! Sorry, this is my first time writing. Please comment how you feel about this, the chapters will get longer and I will try to update every Sunday!

Love you!

(P.S I do all the vote if you want a Nash follow etc to get to my goals)

(P.P.S vote if you want Cameron Dallas to notice you)
Wink Wink ;)

Danni xx