•chapter 4•

{recap}

After five minutes I walked out and went to the front office and asked for a note home.The lady at the office I think her name was Lucy asked "why" I replied with "because im not feeling well" and she actually believed that and gave me a note and I finally left that hellhole.

{recap over}

Daisy's P.O.V

I started heading to michaels car but he wasnt there so i waited until....

Michaels P.O.V

While I was walking I felt like someone was watching me so I turned around and no one was behind.I kept walking to my car to meet up with Daisy until...

Someone came behind me and put something on my face so I couldnt see holy shit what if I can never see my best mates again or mum and dad.They finally removed what was on my face I turned around to see who it was.It was.....

Camerons P.O.V -didnt see that coming did ya ;)-

Ok so after Matthew threw food on Daisy he came back to our table.Then Nash started talking I wasnt listening till I heard my name."What did you same Nash" I asked "man I said you have to fake date Daisy then on the one month aniversary break up with her and tell her it was fake" he said.

I think its a crap plan and thats to far but if I didnt do it I knew what would happen I would be like her a loser and i didnt want that.So I listened to the plan and agreed lets hope this doesn't bites me back in the ass cause thats the last thing I need.

Daisy's P.O.V

~recap~

I started heading to michaels car but he wasnt there so I waited until....

I see nash and I wonder where Matthew and cameron is.I start to run but I remembered I forgot I have to meet them at the back but i'll be gone how did they find out shit.Well I better start digging up my grave.

"Well well what do we have here you'll be getting twice as much for not coming I also have a present for you" nash said

i replied with "Why would you give something to me" before he could reply I saw cameron and matthew come with someone.That someone was Michael "oh my fucking gosh let him go he didnt do anything" I said.

"well I know you guys were leaving so I got him so he wouldnt spoil my plan" matthew said cameron just stayed silent thats weird.

I saw nashs fist raise up I closed my eyes and waited for the punch but nothing came I opened my eyes and saw....

Cameron Fucking Dallas stop nash hit me thats so fucking weird I kind of zoned out I know I should've ran but im weird so I stayed there.I was still in daydream land until I heard my name "what did you say" I asked.Cameron replied with "I've liked you since we were friends in primary but I choose popularity over you and im sincerely sorry for watching them hit you and im sorry to for hitting you like that and I would like to ask you out on a date and I was wondering if we can keep that promise we made"

~flashback~

"Daisy no matter what will still be friends" he held his pinky out and and said "forever"

"and always" I said and linked our pinky's together

~flashback over~

Funny thing is we were best friends until nash and matthew.But i'll forgive him cause of our promise also I did like him in primary school to.

"ok i'll go on a date with you" I said with a slight smile.He linked our hands together we were about to walk away when I remembered Michael.I turned around and looked at cameron and asked "can you let michael go" I said he replied with "sure".

They let michael go and I went up to him "I can stay with you if you want ok" I said.

"no no go on your date you seem to have a lot to catch up with" michael said and left.

Unknown P.O.V

When i heard camerons speech I got pissed honestly i've liked daisy ever since but now camerons in the way great.

hello lovelies so heres the double update sorry about the unknown part i wonder who it is ;) i might do another update today if i get 5 votes and 20 reads so will see what happens :)

ily <3

~d@nni~