•Chapter 15•

{recap}

Daisy's P.O.V

I ran to the first place I could think of.

Michaels P.O.V

I saw what he did to her she needs to make it even.

{recap over}

Cameron's P.O.V

Holy shit she got me the g-shock I wanted.

"man you got a free watch also good job with the dumping thing" Nash said

Daisy's P.O.V

I ran to the our tree well I wouldn't call it ours anymore.

And then realisation hit me everything was our lie the dates the cute talks everything I started crying hysterically.

I found an axe at the tree and I started scratching the heart with our name on it. (I have no idea where she got that axe from)

After it was gone I started going home when I got there I checked my Facebook and I had 125 notifications and what do you know it's about the "us".

I got a text on my phone and checked it was from unknown 2 it said

U2=unknown 2 D=Daisy

U2: I'm sorry that happened but I warned you.

I decided to text back.

D: how did you know?
U2:I go to your school.
D:I mean how did you know that was gonna happen?
U2:I heard him talking to his friends about it.
D:ok.

I left it at that.

Unknown 2 P.O.V

At least this time she replied.I really can't wait till she finds out I'm her brother what I really wanna know is whether she'll like that idea.

Cameron's P.O.V

At school everyone was congratulating me for the "break up" especially Nash.After school I was about to call Daisy but then I remembered she hates me.

Michaels P.O.V

So I'm going to Daisy's house so we can plot revenge on Cameron.But first I went to Coles to buy some ice cream and chips and well basically junk food. Well girls like to eat when their sad right.

I also went to the video shop to buy some sappy movies so I got if I stay, the fault in our stars and the vow.

I arrived at Daisy's home and knocked on the door she opened the door and let me tell you she looked horrible.

"Hey Mikey what are you doing here? she said

"Well I bought some food and movies" I said

"Thanks Mikey your the best come in" Daisy said

I went inside the house and went to the living room.

"Ok important question what movie should we watch first TFIOS if I stay or the vow" I asked and showed her the movies.

Of course she chose TFIOS.

"Let me just tell you Michael get your tissues readied at the end you will cry" she said

"Yeah right" I said and she started the movie.

~after the movies~

Let me tell you TFIOS is a sad movie I started tearing up a bit.

"Mikey is that a tear I see" Daisy asked

"No there was something in my eye" I replied

"Sure" she said

But seriously why must Augustus die he was so young noooooo he should've lived.

Daisy's P.O.V

"Are you alright Daisy?" He asked

"Yeah I am" I said

"So I needed to tell you something I was thinking maybe we should plot revenge on Cameron" he said

I liked the idea but I don't know how I would be able to pull it off.

"Ok" I said

"Tomorrow will meet at Starbucks at 12:00 ok so we can plan ok I have to go" he said

"Ok bye Michael" I said

~next day~

I woke up at 11am I got up and went to the shower.

After I showered I went to my closet and decided to wear a blue summer dress.By now it was 11:30 so I started walking.

~at Starbucks~

I walked into Starbucks and saw Michael unfortunately with Luke,Ashton and Calum I have a feeling they don't really like me.

I walked to their table and said hi.

I sat down and in a hushed tone I asked Michael why they were here he just said wait and see.

"So the plan is you are going to have to have a makeover new clothes new name what your going to do is bully them like they did for you date cameron take him where he took you on dates humiliate him like he did to you" Michael said

"Well then what are they here for?" I asked

"We're gonna help you along the way"Luke said

Well I hope this works.

Hey lovelies so I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Question: who has watched the fault in our stars if so did you cry?

Please send me messages I get really bored

VOTE AND COMMENT

ily<3

~D@nni~